해돋이 haedod-i [Sunrise]

"Then kiss me" I looked at her asking for more permission. She looked at me full of lust. Her lips was so eager to be tasted by me.

I leaned and closed the gap in between both of us. I kissed her hard. I was waiting for this moment. I bite her lower lip a bite which made her moan my name.

"Lisaa..” she holds my neck that made me deepens my kiss even more..shivers run down all of my body.

Fuck!” as I breath in her lips. I just can't have enough of this cherry lips of hers.

I pinned her against the wall and kissed her neck gently but full of hunger. It leave small kisses and goes back up on her lips.

I grab her thighs up and groped her butt. This way I can't lift her up against the wall.

I pushed myself unto her even more,she gasps and she cupped my face and kissed my lips with so much hunger.

After awhile I put her down and leaned both of our foreheads. We are both catching our breaths and smiling. I kissed her even more and she smile between kisses. I'm going crazy for this girl.

“I just can't believe that just happened!”
I looked at her eyes. She just caress my face with her hand.

"Me either" she was about to kiss me again.

When we both got startled when the door of the fire exit suddenly opens. We both became silent.

We can't be seen because the alley is dark and there is a dumpster on the way.

"Jennie! Jennie!" Kai's voicing is echoing on the empty street. He came here to try finding her.

I looked at Jennie and she shook her head no.

I kissed her forehead as I closed my eyes.

"She's here!" I shouted which made Kai runs towards the dumpster and found me and Jennie. He cupped Jennie's face and then hugged her.

"What are you doing in here!? Jen you got me so worried!" Kai said as He unwrap his coat and gave it to Jennie.

"Thank you for finding her Lisa!" I just nod and then Kai guided Jennie back to the door where we came from. She glanced at me and I just bowed down my head looking at my shoes.

It felt like everything is crashing down. It made me realize that she is still engaged after the passionate moment we shared.

I felt defeated.

I leaned against the wall and took the box of cigarette inside my bag.

I lighted one and started to huff and puff until one cigarette is not enough.

I felt angry towards myself. I let myself fall in love with her. And I am falling so hard that it hurts a lot. Thinking that I could never have her.

All rage came after me. I just punched and punched the dumpster with both of my hands.

I wanted to feel more pain. Physical pain is nothing when it came to the matter of heart. I could feel my heart was aching.

"Fuck! Fuck!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I kicked and punch the metal dumpster Infront of me..

I didn't noticed when someone tapped my shoulder.It was Somi. I haven't noticed that she was there. I didn't heard that door opened.

"Hey! Hey! Lisa stop it.Please!! Your hurting yourself and your scaring me" I looked at her..