Stalker

It was 9 o'clock in the morning when we started to gather Miss Kim stuff inside her room. At exactly 10 o'clock in the morning we will escort her to the airport for her flight going back to Korea.

She was going back and forth inside the bathroom. Looking for something that she can't really figure out what she is missing and give up eventually.

Both Carlos and James goes down first and with Miss Kim's luggage along with the bellhop.

When it's our turn to get on the elevator.

"Shoot! I forgot my ring". She said looking at her hand and at me.

"I'll get it" I said to her as I got out of the elevator. I run to the room and  scanned the key and got in.

I frantically scanned the room and lucky found it in the lavatory. I picked it up and put it inside my pocket and walked out of the bathroom.

I glanced back at the room before I got out and closes the door.

As I was about to close the door I immediately notice a man passing me by towards the elevator.

The moment I was about to go the elevator the door closes with Miss Kim on it.The Man smiled at me like a creep.

This is not got as I said to myself.

I got to my phone and called James.

"James!?, Meet me on the ground floor parking lot, Miss Kim is going down the elevator and there is a suspicious man with her" I cracked my voice.

"What the heck Lis!? never leave her side that's your job!? shit!.." He said with a very angry tone

"I explained it to you later". I am frantically running towards the stairs. stopping at every floor to check.

"Shit, Shit! Shit!..".I am about to run of breath running down the stairs..

"James!?  Is any sign of Miss Kim on the ground floor"!? I asked James as I go down the stairs.

"No! Lis, This is fucking Shit Lis.".

" Hey!!" I heard James from my phone and there is like racuss in the background..

and I heard Miss Kim on the background..

" Let me go! Who are you!? ...Ouch your hurting me".....and the phone went died...

As I run towards the parking lot.. I saw James lying on the floor.

" James, where is Miss Kim"!?  He pointed where the man got Miss Kim..  I saw them. He was about to put Miss Kim on his car.

" Carlos, Call the police, send them here at the parking lot.". I never waited Carlos to respond as I put my phone down my pocket and pick up the my 45 caliber gun at the my back.

As the man in a hooded jacket trying to push Miss Kim inside the vehicle.. I aimed the gun at the back of his head.

" Hey! Put your hands where I can see it!?.and Get away from the vehicle"..

As He turned around He grabs my gun and he launched towards me.. We were both tackling the gun on the floor.

This guy is huge. He punched me in the face and I kick him on the groin which made him roll off me on the ground.

He was in an agonizing pain. And As I got up He pulled my foot which made me fall back to the ground. But this time It was in my advantage that I kicked his face that made his nose cracked and nose bleed.

He was still grabbing my foot as I struggled to reached out to my gun that was tossed on the floor..

I pointed the gun at him.

" Stop, or I'll blow your fucking brains off"..  He looked at me and stop pulling on my foot.

Fortunately  Carlos and the police arrived.

" Lis,!? Are you okay!?" Carlos asked.

I just nod as the Police handcuff the man and made Him stand. He was looking at me intensely  and spitting some blood on the floor and looks towards Miss Kim.

I stand Up and go towards Miss Kim. She passed out in the passenger seat.

" Miss Kim! Miss Kim!?" the moment I Shake her. She panicked.

" Hey! your okay!,!"

"Lisa!, Oh! God!?., " She hugged me tightly on my neck.. She was sobbing. She was very scared.. Who would not..

I gently rubbed her back and she let go and 4 got of the vehicle with me..

Police was swarming the parking lot. The Man was put inside the police vehicle and was transported.

I looked at Carlos, He was helping James got up and walks towards me. He was rubbing the back of his head and notice some blood was visible.

" You need to  check that out man!?"As I pointed him towards the ambulance.

"I'm fine" He said to me.

I looked around and Miss Kim was checked by the paramedics at the scene.. She was sat down inside the ambulance,to check her vitals and any signs of distress on her.

"Your cheek is turning purple Lis, Put some Ice on that." Carlos said. He noticed it on my face.

"That motherfucker punch me on the face." I caress my face it's kinda painful though..I winched from the pained that I felt on my face.

I looked at Miss Kim who is seated inside the ambulance with a blanket covered on her.

She was looking at me and smiled. Mouthing something..

"Thank you!". she said. I just nod and smiled at her.

And walked towards where the cops where at.

This will be a very long day..