Madness

It was a month ago that I decided to take the risk and calling Jennie's manager for the job she offered me. I was so hesitant at first but still decided to pursue on to it.

I just landed on the Incheon International Airport.

The moment I step on the plane till now my heart just can't stop beating fast. Am I this crazy for doing this? Yes and No or Maybe?

Definitely going crazy. And why do I have to be so giddy when it comes to meeting Jennie for a month. It's just for a job you idiot.

But I can't lied to myself that I'm a so attracted to the famous artist. Who doesn't really!?.

Urggghhhh... I'm not gonna do this, I'm going to take a plane and flew back to the states and just tell them I got sick or something” I told my self. People passing by, looks at me like I'm out of my mind.I was talking to my self loudly..

Breathe in, Breathe out, breath in, breath out, calm your self Lisa, your doing it for a job, This  is just a job Lisa” I'm panicking like an idiot. Walking back and forth from the entrance to the exit of the airport.

Museun munjelado issseubnikka? Seung-gaeg jung ilbuleul nollagehagi sijaghaessseubnida(Is there any problem? your starting to scare some of the passengers)
One guard approached me.

Im sorry but I don't speak Korean” I waved my hand and told the guard.He just nod and called his other colleague to translate what he was saying to me.

“There is no problem, I'm gonna go out now, Sorry for the misunderstanding” I bow to them as I go out of the exit of the airport.

First day and you are getting into trouble Lis!?” I scolded myself.

As I was outside standing like a fool with a backpack and a luggage.

I have felt a vibration inside my pocket.

I have texted Mr. Park earlier right after I purchased a sim card inside the airport so that I can communicate with him. Which I find very convenient.

He asked me how was my flight and told me to take cab and meet me on this place which he send me the address and told me that it's not that far from the airport.

Before we end our conversation I asked him if help me find an apartment when I am in Korea which he gladly agreed to it.

I rode a cab and ask the driver take me to the address that he sent me.

The cab stopped on this beautiful building.

Which in the structures seems to be expensive. I was putting on my backpack and got my luggage our from the cab.

Excuse me,!” I approached the seems to be the body guard outside the building. Which he looked at me suspiciously.

I don't  speak Korean but is this the right address!? ” I said making him looked at my phone.

“Yes!” he answered me.

Good! Thank you” I told him and suddenly he  spoke to me.

Are you waiting from someone Miss?”  which made me turned around at him quickly.

Oh! You speak English ”I said to him and he just nod.

And Yes, I'm waiting for Mr. Jung Park he sent me this address” I said pulling my backpack on my shoulder.

You can wait for Mr. Park on the lobby if you want to” said the security guard.

“Okay! I can do that, Thank you very much” as I got inside the building's lobby. Wow! It's looks like a hotel in here.

As I was sitting on the lobby.

While I'm checking my phone a sudden. I felt a sudden gush of cold wind which made me shivered and I rub both of my hands on my shoulders..

I looked up and I noticed Mr. Park was entering the building through the entrance of the lobby which made me stand up and approached Him.

What I didn't know that the woman that I was so anxious to see for a month was tugging all along with him at the back  which I have not noticed yet until I was Infront of Mr.Park

안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo) Mr. Park ” I said to him. Out of courtesy for Koreans I bow my head.

Welcome to Korea Lisa” Mr. Park said. I looked behind him and smiled because Miss Kim is looking at me like she saw a ghost.

Hello Miss Kim, nice to see you again” Is all I have said to her.

A/N: AN IF LOVE IS MADNESS, MAY I NEVER FIND SANITY AGAIN

A/N: I know this is pretty short for an update. Gonna make it up to you for the next chapter.😍