Drunk

Miss Kim and I as well as her manager came to her room.

"You" He said pointing at me.

"I will not accept any mistakes again! do you understand!?. What happened today would be worst, please do what you are paid to do!! or you are not going to be paid at all". He said to me with an angry tone.

I just nod and bows my head. Jennie was intensely looking at me like I'm a child scolded by her father.

"Jennie! I'll be seeing you the day on the flight, I've got meetings to attend to!" He grab his coat and was about to walk out the door when James appeared which startled him for a second.

Which made me and Jennie chuckled.

James passed by her manager towards me.

"Lisa!? I would like to ask you ,to not leave Miss Kim's room. Stay with her all the time, Is that okay to you Miss Kim!? We have more than action in one day let just not repeat it".. He asked Jennie which she agreed with a nod.

"Me and Carlos will be next door, Securities will be on the hallway, so your focus will only be Miss Kim".. He tapped my shoulder and goes out of the room,closing the door behind him.

I walked towards the door and locked it.

And I walked towards the sliding door to check the balcony for any disturbances.It was clear.

As I was about to go back inside. I noticed Jennie was walking toward the balcony to join me.

It was nighttime so the lights of the Eiffel tower is lighten up. The City is glowing.Which made the City of Paris more romantic.

She walks towards the railing and leaned both of her hands. I looked beside me she was closing her eyes and was smelling the air.

This girl is the definition of what beautiful is.

She has this cute cat eyes..A tiny nose and very pink kissable lips.

"You should take a picture It would last long" She was smiling, looking at me.And I just bow my head because of embarrassment I felt from being caught.

"I would definitely do that, If you let me Miss Kim"

"Will you do me a favor and stop calling me Miss Kim..I rather chose that you call me Jennie instead.. Miss Kim is my mother for goodness sake..and you make me sound so old"..She said while laughing. I laugh at her as well.

"Thank you for what you have done today though! I owe you my life"

"Im just doing my job Miss K.." I stop and looked at her,she was looking at me intensely...

"I'm just doing my job Jen," I said looking at her and towards the beautiful scenery infront of us.

"But risking your own life to save mine is not part of the job, so let me Thank you".. She said smiling at me.

"Your welcome" I said while giving a toothy smile.

"You know what, If you want to I needed a bodyguard, my old one is kinda old and doesn't talked to me and he is gonna retire like the end of the month, so the kindest thing I can offer you is a permanent job, looking after me" she said with a very serious tone.

"You don't even know me Jen,"

"It doesn't matter, as long as I know I will be safe when you are around! and that's fine with me".

"I think about it okay!?"

"Okay! I hope you would definitely take the job I offered. It's atleast I can do for you"..I just nod and Jennie went inside the room.