Game

It happened a month ago.

After I walked a way from her that day. I called Somi. I got nothing else but her.

She was fortress when I was all alone in the states. Friends turned into Lovers, Lovers turned into friends.

She's Jennie's friend as well but after the fiasco,Jennie have to put her walls up high.

Somi has nothing to do on what happen between me and her and she knows that.

But jealously blinded her. 

I don't want Somi to explained anything to Jennie as well. We are not in a relationship and for goodness sake she has a goddamn fiancee.

I called her and spent the night on her place.

She offered me an apartment complex that she owned,that was emptied the day before.

Wow! Fate has the right timing on playing games on me.

I told her everything about what happened between me and Jennie

I saw sadness in her eyes. And I'm sorry about it. But what saddens me most is that she still chose to help me despite what she is going through. She's kind and everything a guy could ask for.

I'm in the process to moving forward.

I moved out of Jennie's Apartment days after that happen. We both needed the space.

Mr. Park told me that I would be free for a week because Jennie is going home to her parents house for a week.  Which gave me a chance to get all of my things without seeing
her.

Somi and Jennie's relationship already  mended.

But me and her is the opposite and gonna keep it that way.

Me living the same roof with her is not a great idea after all.

We both have our casual relationship back. I as her bodyguard and she as my boss.

We do it in a very professional way this time.Only work.

She looked my way but I tended not to look back.

I know that everytime I walked away from her I felt a little sting deep in  my heart.

I wanted to be close to her but I can't do that. 

It's the best for both of us.

It was in the middle of the month.

When Jennie, Kai and Somi and some of Jennie's friend name Jisoo and Chaeyoung, with a guy name Bobby. Got together.

They decided to go to Kai's rest house by the beach for the weekend.

As part of the job description. I am obliged to escort the group in there trip. As a bodyguard and a driver as well.

Mr. Wang will not be joining us for the weekend that why I am obliged to do both job as the same time for I have got my driver's license weeks ago.

We are all settled on a SUV right towards Kai's  rest house for the weekend.

Kai and Jennie was in the back of the drivers passenger sit. While Chaeyoung and Jisoo along with Bobby was on the farther back.

Someone call debs to sit with me on the front. It was Somi. I kinda laugh when she fight with Chaeyoung to be upfront.

As we are driving along the road. I noticed that Kai was holding Jennie's hand while she was leaning unto his shoulder.

She always did that everytime his around. And everytime I tried to look at her way.

Somi noticed it and put her hand on my thigh. Which is very visible from the back.

You want to play a game Jennie Kim!? It's not only you, know how to play this sort kind of game, I talked to myself in silence..

With my free hand I grab Somi's hand and intertwined it with mine. Which surprised her but yet she played along.

Jennie looked at our hands and put on her sunglasses on and stares at the window.

The Game is On..

A/N: LOVE IS LIKE A CARD GAME, CHEATERS ALWAYS LOSE

If your wondering why the photo of this chapter is Oppa Lisa..the editing is sick and who does not go crazy over Oppa Lisa. Just admiring it folks.😘😍🥰