Last Flight

As I walked out on that gate on that very evening..

I know I lost the battle on having her as my own.

Giving up is not a sign of weakness, It's a beckon of how strong you are in letting go of someone that you love the most.

I walked until my knees were weak.

I didn't know where my feet took me but the moment I looked up. It was Jennie's Apartment Building.

I stand outside the building until I my body cannot stand the cold of the rain.

"Goodbye Love" I looked up on the tower infront of me.

I hailed a cab and told the driver to where my apartment is.

I opened my door with my keys and open and closed it afterwards and walks in my kitchen.

I pulled out of my coat and an envelope falls down the ground.

It was Somi's letter she handed me at the airport.

I open it and some of the words are wet and hard to read. And some are been torn by me when I opened it.

Dear Lisa,

I'm so sorry for the short notice that I have to depart from you.

I know that you needed me most specially right now. It hurts me even more to see you like that. How I wish I could teach you to love me instead of her.I envy Jennie for being with you. She is selfish. It hurts when I can see you in pain because of her.

How I wish I could say to you to love me instead. I cried whenever you cried.

I love you soo much. That I can feel the hurt that she inflicted on you.

I don't want to help you heal when it's me that is bleeding whenever I tried to fix you. I know I can't bring back our past and I really regret it.

The reason why I'm going to the states is that......

Remember the night I picked you up on Cinders and your drunk as hell!?
.............

A huge part of the letter is torn and wet and the inked are smudged..Shoots!!

But I as I read the last part.

"Lisa I'm Pregnant"

As I was about to stand up when a white rectangular thing from the envelope falls down on the ground.

I picked it up.

It's a pregnancy test.

With Two pink stripes...

I felt my knees weakens and I can feel my hands shaking..This is not happening..

My night could be more greater than this..

After what happened to Jennie..

I faced with another challenge in my miserable life..

I stand up and and stripped of my wet clothes and goes straight to the bathroom.

I stayed in the shower for almost and hour.

I let the water falls down my head until it turns cold. And I just sat down the floor.

Life knows how to play with me..

It's not getting better wherever I go.

I stands and got a towel and dry myself And then dressed myself.

I laid on my bed and staring at the window until the day breaks.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning. I got lots of thinking done. I should set my priority.

I packed my things and sat down to wrote a letter for Mr. Park. If I'm gonna do this..I'm gonna do this right.

It was almost 7 o'clock when I got out of my apartment and bump to this next door neighbor of mine..

“Good morning!” I said to him.

Good morning to you too dear!” he said as he looked at the luggages I was rolling on the hallway.

Going for a vacation!?" He asked while I tried to lock my door.

Kinda” I said and smiled.

You have a good time dear!, Safe travels” I just nod and went to the elevator.

I hailed a cab and asked the driver that we will be having a several stop along the way. Which he just nod.

First stop is the entertainment company where Mr. Park's office is. I asked the girl on the reception area to give the letter to Mr.Park. But she insisted that I can go to his office instead. They knew who I am already because of I'm always with Jennie and Mr. Park.

I went to his office and knocked. But Mr. Park was not yet came into his office that day. I gentle place my letter on an old oak office  table of Mr. Park and Go on my way.

Next stop I asked the driver to stop on  Jennie's Apartment building. I'm just staring there for a couple of minutes.

“Goodbye Love" I muttered.

I asked the driver the driver to drop me on the airport.

The driver help me with my luggages and I want inside the airport.

I bought a one way ticket..

And sat down on a bench and just lower my head down.

“Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Los Angeles. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.”

I grasped the ticket and I was about to stand up but collided with a man.

Oh! I'm sorry,” I looked up and it was the British Man on the Bar in a black and white suit.

Hello! There Mate” Is all he said to me when someone from his back tapped his shoulder.

Which made him move sideways.

Running away again Lisa!?”.. I was stunned on my ground.

Bam!?” Is all I can utter.

A/N: THE SOONER YOU REALIZED WHERE YOU STAND IN SOMEBODY'S ELSE LIFE. THE SOONER YOU REALIZE WHERE THEY BELONG IN YOURS.