Chapter 32

AR Fashions

Arnav's mood was lifted up hundred fold with his small talk with Khushi, that he did not miss his meals, neither his medicines much to Aman's pleasure. He could see his friend gaining back the momentum he had lost in his work since Khushi left for New York.

'Arre! Someone is very happy today!' He teased to a smiling Arnav.

'Just a good day!' Arnav winked and resumed back to his work.

After his talk with Aman, Arnav processed his feelings and thoughts the whole night to arrive at a conclusion. He still feared to trust woman in matters of love but Aman's single question whether Khushi would really betray him, kept reverberating in his mind. He knew the answer the moment the question was raised. Khushi would never do that! He trusted her! But not the institution called love! On deepening his thoughts, he found them to be illogical at one point, but the fear of the past lingered on his mind in another corner. As Aman suggested, he tried to take a decision without the influence of his past, and he indeed arrived on one!

AR was currently preparing for the release of a magazine that portrayed the various cultures in India, and Lavanya was a part of it as she was going to be the main image on the front cover. Dhruv was assigned the task of photography, in which he was good at, and he was already doing a splendid job at it! Arnav had called Dhruv in his cabin to discuss the progress, to finalise the date for the magazine release!

'Dhruv! Hope you have finalised the pictures of the models for the magazine', Arnav said.

'Yeah Bhai! I am almost done with the job! But I would need your suggestions in selecting a few!' Dhruv held his laptop towards Arnav, who willingly volunteered to help his brother.

The next hour, the brothers went through various pictures of the models, selecting and unselecting a few, discussing the other content too that would be printed in the magazine. Finally, after completion of eighty percent of the work, Dhruv stretched his arms in air, tired!

'Tired?' Asked his brother, happy and proud with the results of Dhruv's work. He had captured the beauty of women, highlighting their elegance and charm, and Arnav was happy with his little brother's efforts!

'Yes! I need a strong coffee!' Dhruv sighed, standing up.

'Hold on! I shall call the peon!' Arnav said, holding the intercom to his ears, and was about to dial, when his brother stopped him.

'No! I would rather prefer having it in the canteen! I wonder how you manage to work within these four walls endlessly. I don't think I can even confine myself to this cabin for few hours!' Dhruv shrugged.

'Why? What's wrong with my cabin?' Arnav frowned, offended!

'Nahi Bhai! Nothing wrong with your cabin! Just that I am not used to this!' Dhruv dismissed his brother smiling and left.

Arnav mouthed an 'Unbelievable' before resting his eyes on the laptop screen, further checking the pictures. Just as he was about to close the tab, he found another folder with the magazine's name and opened it much to his shock.

It had numerous pictures of Lavanya alone and none were those of the photoshoots. Every picture was a candid one, taken at random places like the Gupta mansion, AR office, cafeteria, and many other places! Arnav Singh Raizada could very well understand what it meant, now that he was also basking in the same pleasure of his life! With a sly smile, he closed the folder, and continued with the rest of his work when Dhruv came back to his cabin! Now his mission was to find out whether his brother's love was equally reciprocated or it was still one-sided!

************************

Shantivan

Arnav and his Dadi were having their dinner together, when Dadi asked, 'Where is Dhruv getting absconded nowadays? I hardly meet him during dinners!'