Millie & Billie - Part Two

Billie looked up from his hands handcuffed to the metal table, he looked at the police officer in front of him "You can't separate us." He smirked "Our parents tried and well.." He laughed as if the words were funny.

"You killed them" The police officer coldly stated as he finished Billie's sentence.

Billie shook his head "No" He honestly replied, "My darling sister did" He boasted "Her first kill" Billie was so proud of his sister for killing their parents when the twins were fifteen. "I couldn't be more prouder." He smiled as if he was sharing the proudest moment his ever seen. 

Millie closed her eyes as the memory filled her mind; it felt as if it had happened hours ago instead of months ago

"Billie, please" Millie begged "Do this for me" She sighed "Wait, until he puts me on the will before we..." She looked away from her brother "You" She couldn't looked at her brother "kill him" Millie couldn't bring herself to kill her first husband. She knew all too well that she couldn't ignore her brother's words but killing a man who had let the twins be close wasn't something Millie could do.

"You were pregnant as well?" The police officer interrupted Millie's thoughts.

Millie nodded as she carefully raised her handcuffed hands to a small locket and a wedding ring chained around the silver necklace chain around her neck.

The locket contained two photos, one of her and her first husband: Donald, a thirty-year-old man, and an ultrasound of their unborn four-month-old baby.

Millie clasped the locket in her hands, she looked up at the officer sitting across from her.

Millie was only eighteen when she married Donald and only nineteen when she found out she was going to be a mother, she didn't know if she wanted to have kids, but she knew raising a child in such a screw up world wasn't right.

"What happened to the child?" the officer asked.

"Billie..." Millie didn't want to talk about her child "Billie..."She repeated her brother's name as tears started to form in her eyes "Billie..."

The police officer nodded as she noticed the way Millie was saying her brother's name meant he had something to do with it.

Millie took a deep breath before reaching up to her cheeks and wiping her tears away "We agreed that it wasn't right to raise a child in this world." She shook her head hoping the memory of her losing her child didn't form in her mind.

She closed her eyes as she failed to keep her worse memory back.

"Billie, I'm so so so sorry." Millie looked up at her brother as she placed her hands on her stomach.

"Millie" Billie sighed. Why did his sister have to be pregnant now? They were on the run; her husband was dead, and they had already started to plan their next kill. His eyes glinted with murder; he shoved his sister up against the wall.

What was he doing? Millie thought.

Billie started to punch her repeatedly in the stomach.

"BILLIE!" Millie screamed; he had never physically laid a hand on her before.

Billie didn't stop, he didn't care that his sister was screaming out in pain. He didn't care that she was losing her unborn child, he was grateful to see her in pain.

"Millie?" The police officer asked "Millie?" She tried to gain the twenty-year old's attention.

Millie looked at the police officer "Sorry" She wiped her tears away from her eyes.

The police officer reached her hand out to the young girl "We can protect you from your brother."

Millie shook her head "No. His my brother." She looked down at the handcuffs around her wrist "I can't abandon him. He'd never do that to me."

Millie knew being by her brother's side was trouble, but she had no one else, she knew he'd never leave her behind. They were the only family they had left.