Fatal Kiss

Millie had spent an hour talking to Doctor Mathers, he stepped up to his feet and shuffled closer to the door. He opened the door wide open.

"Thank you, Millie"

Millie smiled a little, she felt better after talking to Doctor Mathers and allowing herself to speak freely to a man she barely knew.

The patients had been allowed to leave their room now that Alice had left the hospital and his room had been gone through.

Millie walked bravely past Alice's room; she kept her focus down the corridor as she went to find Billie. She saw him talking to Nurse Rozetta, she tried not to let it get to her as she sat down in her spot across from Billie.

"What did Doctor Zombie want?" Billie asked.

"Nothing." She lied.

"Millie."

"Billie."

Nurse Rozetta smiled as she watched the twins interact, she found it humorous with how in sync they were.

"That doc wants to tear us apart." Billie gritted his teeth.

Millie looked up at Nurse Rozetta "And so does she"

Billie looked at Nurse Rozetta than at Millie "No, Rozetta is my queen. She wouldn't do that to us."

Millie knew her brother couldn't see it. After talking to Doctor Zombie, she finally saw how much Billie had effected Millie, she was blinded by his love to protect her. Billie was just causing her more harm.

Millie couldn't take it anymore, she stormed away from the table and back to her room.

Kyle noticed Millie walk past him, he tried not to let his gaze linger for too long. He looked over at Billie who didn't look like he cared that his sister had left him alone with Nurse Rozetta. Kyle seemed concerned; Kyle waited a few moments before going to find Millie.

Kyle knocked on her closed door.

"Go away, Billie."

"I'm not Billie" Kyle opened the door to see Millie laying on her bed crying. "Are you okay?"

"Why would you care?"

Kyle tried to find his words "Because you look upset."

Millie sat up in her bed "You wouldn't understand." She wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I can try" He took a step in her room. Millie didn't stop him as he sat down next to her on the bed.

Millie looked at Kyle "It's just Billie" she sighed. "Why is he allowed everything and I'm not?"

Kyle wasn't sure how to respond.

"Billie kills everyone that comes into contact with me. Sometimes he does it to protect me, but Donald never hurt me. He loved me. He wanted me and Billie to stay close. Billie had to ruin it." She vented.

"I'm sorry, Millie" Kyle managed to find his words. He wrapped his arm around Millie's shoulder, she leant her head against his shoulder.

"I never wanted this." She sighed.

"Wanted what?"

"This. I never wanted to end up here. I never wanted to be labelled a murder. I never wanted to be Billie's sister." She closed her eyes trying to stop her tears from forming in her eyes "I had a plan and that was to get away from everyone. Billie dragged me right back when our parents died."

Kyle looked down at Millie, he felt sorry for her. "What was your plan?"

Millie shrugged slightly, no one had ever asked her that question before. She spent so long playing the good little sister that she felt like her own words were all Billie's.

"Did you want to be an actress? A model?"

"I'm didn't want to be famous." She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "I wanted to be a" Millie tried to think of her words "I can't remember"

"It'll come to you, Millie." He whispered.

Millie placed Kyle's free hand in her hand as she looked down at their hands. His hands in her's felt different. It didn't feel like she was being forced to stay by his side.

Kyle watched her as he stayed silent.

Millie allowed herself to feel like she could trust Kyle. He didn't seem to want anything from her, he was just allowing her to feel safe and allow her to feel listened to.

They sat in silence for a moment.

She lifted her head up from his shoulder, she looked up at his face.

Kyle moved his arm away from her shoulder, she placed her hand on his face.

They smiled a little at each other.

Kyle gentle pulled her closer to him, Millie rested her forehead against Kyle's. Their breath against each other, Kyle carefully placed his hand on the back of her neck. He pressed his lips against her's.

Millie didn't pull away, kissing Kyle felt like something she had always dreamt off. She felt like she could have a fairy-tale with him, she felt like she could be happy with him.

Millie moved her hand away from his face, she had been out of practice with being gentle with another person. She was used to being rough and feeling forced to do something she didn't want to do.

Kyle slowly pulled away from her "Sorry"

"Don't be" Millie breathed as she stared into his eyes "it's been a while since I kissed someone"

Kyle smiled a little before slowly rising to his feet, he reached his hand out to her.

Millie shook her head "I think I just need some time alone."

"Okay" He leant down and kissed her cheek.

Millie felt like she was quickly falling for Kyle even though she knew that he would leave the hospital before she would.

"Until we kiss again" Kyle whispered

Millie blushed as she watched him leave her room.

Kyle wondered back to the common room, he noticed Billie sitting alone. Kyle sat down in his spot before looking over to see Johnny staring out the window watching the rain travel down the window.