One Down, One To Go.

The patients froze when they heard "MILLIE!" being screamed down the hall, the patients in the common room quickly scuttled to feeling small when they heard his voice travel down the hospital hallway.

"MILLIE!"

Kyle gripped his pencil tight in his hand. He closed his eyes as he listened.

"MILLIE!"

"Billie, be quiet you're in a hospital." Nurse what's-her-face hushed him from the nurses desk.

Billie stopped at the nurse's desk and looked at her "Where's my sister?"

After only just starting her shift, Nurse what's-her-face didn't understand Billie's agitation. "Maybe your sister is outside."

"NO!" Billie spat at her "My sister either sits at that table" He pointed at the spot he and his sister normally sit in "Or she waits by my door" he gritted his teeth as he leaned into the nurses desk.

"Billie. Stand back."

"Where is my sister?" Billie gritted.

Nurse what's-her-face noticed a nurse into view "Nurse, have you seen Millie?"

Nurse Bellatrix; a young twenty-something year old nurse in her first month of working at Saint Pinnington "Sorry, I haven't."

Billie titled his head slightly at Nurse Bellatrix, he looked her up and down; she reminded him of his sister.

"Maybe she's speaking with Doctor Mathers? I know he has his door closed at the moment." Nurse Bellatrix stated at she stepped behind the nurses desk.

Billie scowled at the nurses before running down the hall.

Nurse what's-her-face and Nurse Bellatrix looked at each other, neither of them knew what had happened earlier that day.

Billie stopped running as he noticed Millie's door creaked open. "Mil.." He pushed open the door. "MILLIE!" Billie wasn't sure where to look as he took in the gruesome scene in her hospital room.

Bloody words dripped down one wall ROSES ARE RED MILLIE + BILLIE DESERVE TO ROT

Billie turned his attention to the bloody woman on the floor. Millie no longer looked like Millie.

She was covered in blood, her black hair had been pulled out from her head to the point that bone could be seen under her scalp , her orange hospital issued clothing had been ripped revealing deep bloody marks over her bronzed body.

Billie wasn't sure what to do, he wanted to hold his sister in his arms, but he wanted to find out who did this to her. He needed to seek revenge for her.

"Millie." Billie whispered as he clutched his hands into fists. He took several deep breaths. The longer he stared at his sister's lifeless body the longer he felt conflicted on what to do.

Billie dropped to his knees as he cried, he forced himself to crawl to his sister. He pulled her into his arms, Billie began rocking her back and forth in his arms "Millie." He whispered as tears dropped down his cheeks "Millie."

"Oh, dear god!"

Billie looked up seeing Nurse what's-her-face standing horrified in the doorway. He dropped his sister's body to the floor as he jumped to his feet "you killed her" he gritted his teeth as he leapt towards her.

"No.." She felt Billie's hands around her neck "HE..L..P!" She tried to scream. "Bi..Bill..Billie.." Nurse what's-her-face tried to pull him off her.

"YOU KILLED MY SISTER!"

That sentence shook the hospital.

"BILLIE! LET HER GO!" Yelled the nurses as they noticed what was going on as they ran down the hallway.

The patients peered from the end of the hallway watching as the medical staff tried to save Nurse what's-her-face.

"BILLIE!"

The nurses were thankful to hear Doctor Mathers booming voice as he rushed down the hallway.

Billie kept his grip around Nurse what's-her-face throat as he turned his crazed attention to Doctor Mathers.

"Billie. Hands off now." The nurses cleared a path for Doctor Mathers to interfere.

"She killed my sister."

"Billie, no one killed your..." Doctor Mathers face dropped when he saw the chaos in Millie's room. "Lock down, NOW!"

The nurses jumped.

"Billie, take it out on me. Leave the other staff alone." Doctor Mathers placed his hands over Billie's hands.

Billie looked at his hands around the nurse's throat.

"Billie, listen to me."

Nurse what's-her-face started to feel her breath coming back as Billie's grip loosened.

Doctor Mathers kept his focus on Billie "Nurse, please get checked over."

Nurse what's-her-face didn't need to be told twice as she struggled to the nurses desk.

Billie dropped to his knees in front of Doctor Mathers, Doctor Mathers knelt down in front of Billie.

"Millie." Billie cried; tears dropped down his cheeks. "Someone needs to pay." He breathed as he looked up at Doctor Mathers.

"And I will make sure they do." Doctor Mathers looked back into the room; he was surprised to see the lack of blood anywhere else in the room. It was all on Millie or the writing on the wall. He wasn't sure who'd have the guts to go up against the killer twins, Doctor Mathers knew Billie wouldn't kill his own sister. They both knew that.

"Doctor Mathers"

Doctor Mathers looked up at a Nurse next to them, she didn't need to say anything else. He nodded slightly before turning his attention to Billie "Billie, you need to come into my office."

"But I can't leave my sister." Billie cried.

"This time you will need to." Doctor Mathers chose his words carefully "You need to be in my office right now."

Billie scrunched up his face "I'm done being locked in rooms."

Doctor Mathers rose to his feet "The police are on their way, Billie. You have a choice either sit in my office right now or let them take you for the murder of your sister."

Billie dug his fingernails into the palm of his hands "I DIDN'T MURDER MY SISTER!" He stepped to his feet, he took a glance at his sister "I'm sorry, Millie. I love you." He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and pushing past Doctor Mathers, walking to his office.

Doctor Mathers watched as Billie slammed the office door shut. "Right." He turned his attention to the nurse "This hospital will stay in lock down for the next forty-eight hours. All patients will take their foods in their room, medication will be room by room." Doctor Mathers closed Millie's door shut.

The nurse nodded.

"Tell the others, not a word to anyone. This is strictly amongst us." Doctor Mathers mentioned.

"Yes, Doctor Mathers." She quickly rushed down the nurses desk to explain to the other nurses.