Planning

Millie and Billie sat across from each other as they thought about the words Alice spoke, they were trying to figure out what he meant. The twins were only quite young, both twenty years old with their life ahead of them. They could've been something more if they hadn't killed their parents, Millie's husband, and her unborn child and if they didn't storm a police precinct. They weren't guilty of their crimes; the police didn't get hurt. The twins just wanted to scare them. The people in their lives deserved it but they had got sick of running. They had thought out what would happen once they stormed a police station, it was two against many, the twins knew they wouldn't win.

They promised whatever happened that they'd stay together. They both figured out a way to claim mental insanity and get thrown into a hospital rather than a prison cell where they couldn't be with each other.

"Twins" Nurse Rozetta distracted their thoughts as she stood at the end of their table.

"Nurse R." Billie beamed as he stole a glimpse down her dress.

Millie glared at her brother than up at Nurse Rozetta "We're bored."

"How about go for a walk around the grounds?"

The twins shook their heads as Billie finally pulled his attention away from her chest and up to her face.

"Was thinking something a little more fun."

Nurse Rozetta glanced down at Billie's face "Like?"

Billie shrugged a little as he leant forward "You"

"Billie" Millie sighed.

"Come on, Millie. The three of us would have some party."

Millie rolled her eyes, she looked up at Nurse Rozetta. The nurse found the humour in Billie's words.

"It's okay, Millie." Nurse Rozetta looked at Millie.

Millie seemed confused. "What's the deal with Alice?" she finally found her words.

"I can't talk about other patients." Nurse Rozetta admitted to them both.

"Has he ever escaped?" Billie asked.

Nurse Rozetta nodded "They've fixed all the spots his tried." She straighten her stance "But there's ways around it." She whispered before walking away from the twins.

Millie and Billie looked at each other.

Nurse Rozetta walked over to Kyle who was sitting on the lounge watching tv. "Kyle"

Kyle slowly pulled his eyes away from Nurse Rozetta "Rozetta." He moved his attention back to the tv.

She was surprised to see that Kyle was the first patient who didn't have a lingering stare at her, she was curious about him.

Kyle only truly spoke to Doctor Mathers; he only shared a few words to the other patients and medical staff.

Nurse Rozetta left Kyle to watch tv, she glanced around the common room seeing patients each doing their own thing. She watched as a nurse sat down with Johnny. She looked down at the watch pinned to her shirt.

"Patients, time to head back to your rooms." She called out to everyone.

The patients began to take their time heading back to their room, Billie stopped in front of Nurse Rozetta "Maybe you could come join me, we can share a plate."

"Billie. Room. Now." Nurse what's-her-face saved Nurse Rozetta.

"Your no fun." Billie complained to Nurse what's-her-face.

Millie followed behind her brother.

Kyle switched off the tv, he closed his eyes for a moment before reopening them. He turned to see a nurse dripping with water from head to toe, she looked like she was trying to breath. He curiously watched her, seeing what would happen. Watching as she gasped for air.

"Kyle"

Kyle turned his attention to Nurse Black, a young training nurse.

"Are you okay?" Nurse Black asked.

He turned his attention to the nurse he had seen drowning to see her going about her task of wiping down the table before looking back at Nurse Black "yeah." He forced himself to reply before walking to his room.