Confession

Detective Janet and her partner Detective Luis placed their folders down on the table as they sat down across from Nurse Rozetta, her wrists handcuffed, and the handcuffs were connected to the table.

"How about we talk?" Spoke Detective Luis.

"I want my lawyer" Nurse Rozetta stated as she looked at the both officers.

"What's their name?" Asked Detective Luis.

"Richard Gere" Nurse Rozetta leaned forward in her chair pressing against the table.

Detective Janet and Detective Luis grabbed their folders and took that as their cue to leave the interview room.

"I WANT MY LAWYER!" Nurse Rozetta screamed as the detective closed the door leaving her alone in the interview room.

"There's no one by that name" Spoke an officer who was watching by the one-way mirror.

Detective Luis smirked as he opened the door "No one by that name, Love."

Nurse Rozetta tried to stand up from her chair "His name is Richard. Tiffany. Gere." She gritted her words between her teeth. "I WANT HIM! GIVE ME GERE!" She screamed as Detective Luis closed the door again.

Detective Janet looked down at her watch "Shepard, see if you can find someone that could cover miss killer in there."

Shepard nodded his head before rushing off to his desk.

Detective Janet and Detective Luis looked through the one-way mirror.

"Fifty bucks says she doesn't confess. Lawyer or not." Detective Luis looked at his partner.

Detective Janet rolled her eyes "your not coming in with me." Detective Janet pushed past her partner and into the interview room "Your lawyer is an actor, legally he can't save you. You'd be the laughing stock of the court room." She closed the door behind her.

Nurse Rozetta looked up at the Detective, she sighed in frustration as she slouched back in her chair.

"Would you like us to find you a lawyer?" Detective Janet didn't move from the door.

Nurse Rozetta shook her head "I don't want some child bumbling around me. I'll tell you what you need."

Detective Janet felt a wave of satisfaction, she sat down across from Nurse Rozetta. Detective Janet placed her folder down on the table "Let's start with why."

Nurse Rozetta looked down at handcuffed wrists "they had no one on the outside."

Detective Janet felt confused by Nurse Rozetta's words "But they did. Johnny had his family; Eric Tyler had his family. Someone somewhere probably cared about Alice and the twins."

"Eric Tyler?" Nurse Rozetta latched onto one name.

Detective Janet nodded.

"I didn't kill any Eric Tyler. I can tell you who, when and how but I don't recall an Eric Tyler."

Detective Janet pulled her notebook out of her pocket and flipped it open to read what she had written "Eric Tyler was a patient in Saint Pinnington."

"Your wrong." Nurse Rozetta contested.

Detective Janet looked up from her notebook "You knew him as Kyle."

Nurse Rozetta seemed confused.

"I heard you're a fan of his work. We found Mr Tyler's book amongst your belongings and saw the murder chapters were highlighted. Some of those scenes you recreated." Detective Janet watched Nurse Rozetta try to understand what the officer had just said.

"Kyle isn't Eric Tyler. Eric Tyler isn't insane. H..H..he.." Nurse Rozetta's face dropped.

Detective Janet opened her folder and slide out two photos, both photos were of the same man: Kyle and Eric Tyler.

Nurse Rozetta looked down at the photos "W..w.." She was lost for words.

"Doctor Mathers explained to me that Kyle, sorry. Mr Tyler was faking his mental state to get the real experience for his new story that was to be set inside a mental ward, Mr Tyler wanted to make sure he wrote details down correctly rather than have it backfire on him."

Nurse Rozetta reached out to the photos; she ran her manicured nails carefully down the photos.

"We understand Johnathon Walter passed away in his sleep, we do have an autopsy report to confirm that, but Doctor Mathers showed me footage that has you in the room at the time of Johnathon's death. Why?"

Tears rolled down Nurse Rozetta's cheeks "Johnny was alone." She couldn't pull her gaze away from Kyle/Eric Tyler's photo. "I didn't want Johnny to die alone. I" She looked up at Detective Janet "I didn't know when he was going to die, I just stayed by his side sometimes during the night usually when I was on shift."

"What about Alice?"

"Alice threatened the twins. I knew if Alice didn't die by his own hand than Billie was going to kill him."

"So, you had to get to Alice first?" Detective Janet stated.

Nurse Rozetta nodded. "he was old anyway; age was going to hit him. I knew his secret; I knew that whether he died by natural causes or infliction that it would be revealed."

"You know that Alice was a fugitive?"

Nurse Rozetta nodded again.

"how?"

"I" Nurse Rozetta began than paused for a moment to collect her thoughts "I knew that I recognised his name the first day I started. I asked Doctor Mathers about Alice, Doctor Mathers shrugged me off and told me not to worry. Alice was like any other male patient; give him enough attention and he starts to clear up. So, I distracted him one day and he told me his secret."

"Now the twins. A lot of my colleagues think you did us a favour and wish the court would go soft of you for these two. Tell about why you chose to murder them."

Nurse Rozetta looked up at the one-way mirror, she smiled slightly "It was easy to convince everyone that Billie had killed his sister. A boy with his issues, it's surprising that she made it this long alive." Nurse Rozetta focused her attention back on Detective Janet "Billie and Millie are both entirely different. Millie was jealous that Billie found an interest in me. Millie had Ky.." Nurse Rozetta felt a wave of realisation "Kyle, Eric. Eric is married, his has a child. Why was he hitting on Millie?" Nurse Rozetta paused for a moment as she collected her thoughts.

Detective Janet watched Nurse Rozetta.