With his thoughts

Kyle wanted to hate Doctor Mathers, he wanted to blame Doctor Mathers for the patients deaths that Kyle had seen during his stay. One simple sentence had set Kyle backwards. Kyle saw himself as an alcoholic, he saw himself as a high functioning alcoholic. Until the night he saw Sherlock Holmes in his kitchen, until he saw other fictional characters fill his mind, until he saw real people dying in his imagination, until he thought his imaginations had spilled into real life.

Kyle feared he was the one who had killed Millie, he thought maybe he had woken up in the middle of the night and brutally murdered a woman he was starting to lust after.

But he couldn't have.

Kyle wasn't capable of murder. Maybe the thoughts in his mind weren't fictional characters. Maybe the thoughts in his mind led him to a diagnosis that Doctor Mathers wasn't willing to let Kyle know about?

Than Johnny died.

Kyle knew that wasn't it was fault. Johnny had died peacefully but did peacefully really mean peacefully?

Kyle ran his hands over his face and through his hair as he sat on his bed. "Crazy Alice?" he whispered to himself. Kyle barely knew Crazy Alice, he stayed away from anyone that didn't come between Kyle and the tv.

Maybe Kyle was becoming someone he could no longer recognise.

He had seen the word REGRET on the wall in Billie's room, Did Kyle write it? Kyle had gotten somewhat close to Billie throughout the their stay in the hospital, in recent weeks Billie had ultimately latched himself to Kyle.

Those who got close to Kyle always left. Maybe Kyle was the problem. Maybe Kyle was the killer? Maybe Kyle...