Threats

Doctor Mathers looked at the notes he had typed on his computer screen, he leaned back in his chair. Thoughts filled his mind; even though it took Doctor Mathers quite a while to come to terms with Crazy Alice, Doctor Mathers was going to miss the guy. He was going to miss Crazy Alice shouting DOCTOR ZOMBIE every time Doctor Mathers walked around the hospital, he was going to miss the nonsense that dribbled out of Crazy Alice's mind.

Doctor Mathers printed his notes before filling them into Alice's folder and placing it in alphabetic order in the filing cabinet.

He stepped out of his office he followed the hallway away from his office; Doctor Mathers stopped at Millie's door; he saw her laying on her bed with her back to the door.

Doctor Mathers felt sorry for her, she had been pulled into a life she never dared to ask for. She just wanted her own form of freedom.

Doctor Mathers carried on down the hallway, he stopped at the nurse's desk "I'm going to need some assistance."

The two nurses looked up at Doctor Mathers.

"Billie needs to spend some time alone." He spoke.

"Sorry, Doctor Mathers but neither of us are comfortable dealing with Billie." Spoke Nurse Jaye.

"Why?" Doctor Mathers asked before realising "Who is?"

"Rozetta is the only one Billie doesn't scare." Spoke Nurse Vilet.

"And she's gone home for the day, hasn't she?" Doctor Mathers asked.

The nurses nodded in unison.

Doctor Mathers sighed a little "Right. I need one of you to get ready while I encourage our favourite patient to spend time alone."

The nurses jumped to their feet as Doctor Mathers walked to the common room. He stopped at the table Billie was sitting at.

"Just who I was looking for." Doctor Mathers stared down Billie.

"Thought it was my sister that you loved." Billie turned his attention to the doctor.

Doctor Mathers didn't react to Billie's sentence "You need to spend some time alone."

"I am alone, can't you see my sister is having a sook."

"I need you to spend time alone in your room."

Billie laughed "Sorry, Doc. Ain't happening. Unless that pretty red head is in there."

Doctor Mathers carefully watched Billie.

"No, she went home. Rozetta loves me, you know. Once I blow this joint, I'm going to marry her."

"What will your sister think of that?"

Billie shrugged.

"Come on, Billie. Up you get."

"Now, Doc. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Doctor Mathers didn't answer.

"Well, Doc."

Doctor Mathers didn't speak as he reached for the Billie's shoulder, Billie pushed Doctor Mathers hand away. Billie jumped up to his feet, Doctor Mathers smiled a little realising what Billie had done.

Doctor Mathers reached his hand out towards Billie's shoulder again, Billie grabbed Doctor Mathers wrist.

Doctor Mathers twisted Billie's arm behind his back, Billie's facial expression dropped when he realised Doctor Mathers had Billie's arms behind his back.

"Let's go, Billie." Doctor Mathers gripped tight on Billie's hand as he pushed Billie out of the common room.

Billie tried to fight out of Doctor Mathers grip, he tried to dig his heels into the floor of the hospital.

Doctor Mathers didn't hesitate to put more force on Billie's arms.

The patients and nurses watched.

"I'll sue you for patient..." Billie tried to think of his words "damage."

"Do it." Doctor Mathers encouraged.

"I'll ki..." Billie forced himself to drop to his knees, Doctor Mathers almost tumbled over Billie as Doctor Mathers kept his grip on Billie's wrists.

Doctor Mathers struggled as he got to his feet, he struggled to pull Billie up to his feet. Neither of them were going to give up.

Doctor Mathers looked up seeing Millie peering out of her room, seeing her watching with curiosity as she used her room to keep herself hidden from view.

Billie followed Doctor Mathers gaze "Millie, kill him!"

Millie bite down on her lower lip as she moved her gaze to Billie.

Billie managed to get one wrist free from Doctor Mathers grip, he grabbed the doctor by the knee pulling the doctor down to the floor.

Doctor Mathers moved his attention back to Billie, Doctor Mathers still had one grip on Billie's wrist. He pulled the patient down to the floor; Doctor Mathers used his arms to lock Billie's arms. Doctor Mathers managed to pull Billie up to his feet and dragged the patient to his room.

"This isn't fair!" Billie screamed down the hall "MILLIE! WHY DIDN'T YOU!" He called out as they past his sister.

Millie closed her door; she could still hear Billie screaming out.

Doctor Mathers pushed Billie into his room, Billie fall back onto the floor; Billie struggled to his feet as Doctor Mathers slammed the door shut. Doctor Mathers pressed his body weight against the door as a nurse locked the door.

"I'LL HURT MYSELF!" Billie yelled as he banged on the door.

"Than you'll be on suicidal watch."

Billie heard a voice coming from his room "And?" He turned around trying to see if someone was in his room "I didn't kill Crazy Alice" He defeatedly admitted

"What about Millie?"

Billie scrunched up his face; he hated when people used his sister against him. He dropped down his bed.