Paperwork

"Doctor Mathers?" Spoke as female police as she knocked on the office door "I'm Detective Janet, one of the investigators assigned to this case."

Doctor Mathers seemed scrambled as he looked up at Detective Janet "Ah yes" He closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to think "Sit, please" He opened his eyes as he indicated for her to sit.

"We need to understand the reasons why the deceased were staying in Saint Pinnington" Detective Janet stepped closer to the doctor's desk as she watched Doctor Mathers shuffle around his desk.

"Patient confidentiality" Doctor Mathers quickly stated as he lifted a few papers off his desk.

Detective Janet hated doctors like Doctor Mathers, she hated when they tried to halt the investigation "Doc, don't give me that patient confidentiality crap because their dead" She bravely spoke "We need to know why they were staying here."

Doctor Mathers looked up at the Detective in front of him, he took notice of the frustration in her voice "Quick to jump out of your shell."

"Give me the reasons now, DOCTOR!" Detective Janet slammed her hands on the doctor's desk.

Doctor Mathers jumped a little "Calm down" He finally focused on her face "As you can see I'm busy." He turned his back on her, Doctor Mathers pulled open a draw from a filing cabinet "Tyler, Tyler, Tyler." He mumbled to himself "Ah, yes." He pulled out a thick folder "His name wasn't Kyle." He turned around to hand the Detective the folder "His name was Eric Tyler."

Detective Janet looked down at the folder in her hands she opened the folder seeing Kyle's picture paperclipped inside.

"You know it, good." Doctor Mathers turned his back again and opened another draw from the filing cabinet "Bond, bond, bond" He mumbled to himself "Obviously you know these two." Doctor Mathers lifted out two files thicker than Kyle's folder and placed them back on his desk.

Detective Janet placed down Kyle's folder and flipped open the twins folder "Of course, the killer twins."

"These two will come to a shock to you. Both were believed to be by their hands" Doctor Mathers as he turned his back on the detective again, he pulled out a folder labelled Walter, Johnathon and another folder Damon ,Alice. Doctor Mathers placed the folders down on his desk than watched Detective Janet.

"Your saying, Rozetta killed them both as well?" Detective Janet began to look through Johnny's and Alice's folder.

"In all the patients rooms" Doctor Mathers placed his hand over his computer mouse and began clicking through folders on his computer "I have hidden cameras installed." He looked up at the Detective "For safety, of course." Doctor Mathers clicked open one large folder than brought up countless videos "Come look." He clicked on a video of Nurse Rozetta in Alice's room.

Detective Janet watched as Nurse Rozetta wrapped the sheet around Alice's neck "How many has she done?"

Doctor Mathers looked up at Detective Janet as he clicked out of the video "Every footage holds something else."

"And you chose to not tell us?"

"No. I chose not to watch them."

"That doesn't make sense, Doctor Mathers. You have all these videos, and you chose not to watch them?" Detective Janet seemed sceptical as she watched Doctor Mathers.

Doctor Mathers sat down in his chair "I did this for my own safety, being the only male doctor amongst female staff members. I didn't want anyone to think inappropriate work place behaviour. I kept cameras in the patients rooms to keep an eye on them when I felt the need to. Many of them screamed self-harm and I tried to help them as best as possible. I used this footage to make sure they didn't harm themselves"

Detective Janet looked at the computer seeing the different thumbnails from each video.

Doctor Mathers opened up a draw on his desk and lifted out three thick envelopes filled with photos and one black disc folder "These aren't all murders" He breathed as he looked up at Detective Janet, she turned her attention to the items he had just placed on his desk.

"Rozetta was a lovely woman. Whatever made her twist this way was something I never saw coming" Doctor Mathers looked down at his hands "As you can tell, everyone here loved her. Her affect on men" Nurse Rozetta had cost him his marriage "Her ability to con females"

Doctor Mathers began to remember the first time he had meet Nurse Rozetta, the way he remembered trying not to peer down her dress when she leant forward to speak to him, the way her dress slide up her thighs as she sat down alone in his office.