Stuck

Kyle sighed in annoyance as he noticed Billie sitting on the lounge, he lowered his head slightly. He lifted his head up slightly as he walked over to the lounge, he kept his focus on the tv as he sat down.

"you know, you and I would've been brothers if you married my sister." Billie rested his head on Kyle's shoulder.

Kyle wasn't sure how to react.

"Kyle, Kyle." Billie pondered out loud "Kyle, Kyle." Billie scrunched up his face "I can't imagine my sister moaning out your name."

Kyle felt a wave of discomfort hit him.

"You should've heard her moan out Donald." Billie laughed "Donald was an interesting man. I didn't like him" Billie tilted his head up at Kyle "He made my sister happy; she was going to have his baby." Billie shook his head "Silly girl."

Kyle side eyed Billie.

"Millie couldn't have kids after that." Billie coldly admitted. "Sorry, if you wanted to be a dad." Billie shrugged slightly.

"Billie." Kyle found his words "What do you want?"

"Me? What do I want?" Billie sat up, he positioned himself to face Kyle "I wanted to know why my sister. Any of these women in here but my sister, hell you and I could've had a fight over the babe in red but no. My sister?"

Kyle turned his head to Billie "I don't know."

"you must know. You wouldn't of kissed her if you didn't have an interest, right?"

Kyle shrugged "Have you never kissed a woman because you could?"

Billie laughed.

Kyle watched.

Billie stopped laughing "Oh, your serious." He gave a murderous smile "Did you know, Millie was my first."

Kyle was quick to judgementally react.

"I was her first too." Billie calmly admitted "Bit of a screamer, she cried a lot. Begged me to stop." Billie found humour in his words.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Billie rested his fists under his chin as he brought his knees up to rest his elbows on "Kyle, have you not thought about it? I know you have. Imagined what my sister looks like naked. Imagined what she would say in bed, would she cry? Would she scream? Beg?" Billie throw his attention around the room "Doctor Mathers loved her." Billie brought his attention back to Kyle "The two of you could probably swap imaginations."

Kyle kept quiet.

"Kyle." Billie patted Kyle's cheeks "Millie was damaged goods."

Kyle gritted his teeth as he tried to keep calm "How can you say that about your own sister?"

Billie looked down at his lap as he pretended to feel offended.

"Everyone in here knows you killed your sister, why don't you just kill yourself." Kyle dug his words in.

Billie dug his fingers nails into the palm of his hand as he looked up at Kyle.

"We both know that you won't do anything." Kyle stood up "At least Millie had guts." He walked away from Billie and out to the court yard, Kyle sat down next to Johnny.

Billie began punching the cushions of the lounge knowing he had no other outlet while he was stuck inside a hospital.

Johnny moved his attention from his biscuits in his lap and up to Kyle "Where's Millie?"

"Sorry?" Kyle asked.

"your sister, Millie. Where is she?"

"Johnny, Millie isn't my sister. I'm Kyle." Kyle inspected Johnny's face as Johnny furrowed in confusion.

"Kyle" Johnny breathed before biting into his biscuit.

Kyle nodded "I'm Kyle." He attempted a smile.