Meet the Killer Twins

Two male police officers stepped out of the police car, one of them opened the back of the police car. The police officers pulled Millie and Billie out of the back of the car.

Millie watched as one of the male officers cuffed himself to her "Really?" She wasn't going to run; she had no reason to.

"Really, princess." The male police officer smirked.

"Could 'a told me you wanted to go this far" Billie joked to the male police officer he was handcuffed too "I would 'a brought dinna."

"Very funny" The police officer Billie was cuffed to looked nervous, he feared that being cuffed to a killer would give him an early death.

"Don't look nervous" Billie placed his hand on the police officer's cheek "I'll be gentle" He whispered before laughing like a madman.

The police officer shoved Billie's hand away from his face, he pulled Billie towards the entrance of the hospital.

Millie and the police officer she was chained too followed behind. She looked up at the sign Saint Pinnington Mental Institution "We're not crazy."

"We never said you were" Billie police officer spoke without looking back.

"PHIL" The police officer cuffed to Millie harshly spoke "Their crazy, they should've fried instead lived." He spat.

Millie tried to fit her wrist out of the handcuffs, she didn't want to be cuffed to him.

"Not so fast, princess." He yanked the chain.

She looked into his brown eyes "I'm not your princess." Her voice was filled with hatred.

"You'll be whatever I call you" He patted her face.

Billie stopped walking "Call her princess again and I'll kill you." He didn't even need to look behind him to know his sister felt unsafe.

The police officer cuffed to Millie turned his attention to Billie "Is that a threat? Princess." He pulled Millie along towards Billie.

Billie slowly turned to face the police officer "It's a whatever you think it is. Touch my sister. Call her princess. I'll have you down on that ground quicker than you can kill her."

"hear this, Phil. Princess here thinks he can take me on."

"Marv, please. Don't" Phil sighed "Everyone can see us."

Marv moved his head around trying to see who was around, he couldn't see anyone else "No one will care that a murder has a few bruises."

"Marv." Phil tried to put his foot down.

"Fine" Marv gritted his teeth. He pushed Millie past Billie, leading Phil, and Billie inside.

Billie looked at Phil "Maybe your not as bad as I thought you'd be." Billie hushed as Phil kept his handcuffed distance by Billie's side.

The four of them walked in silence to the nurse's desk.

Billie noticed a red head woman with her head low sitting at the desk, he let his eyes wonder down to her cleavage.

The redhead woman looked up at the four of them "Millie and Billie, I assume?" She spoke to the police officers.

Billie nodded "Billie" He tried to reach his hand out "And you are?"

"Are you always this charming?" She didn't respond to his question.

Millie looked at her brother, she tried not to find joy in Billie failing at flirting with the nurse.

The nurse looked at Millie "I'm Nurse Rozetta" She wasn't going to give Billie the satisfaction.

"Where do you want these two?" Marv asked.

Nurse Rozetta rose up from her seat "This way."

Billie's mind filled with pure lust while Millie felt jealous, Millie noticed how gorgeous Nurse Rozetta looked.

The way her red hair was pulled into a ponytail with loose curls bouncing behind her head, her nurse uniform left little to the imagination. Her scrubs were tightly fitted, her shirt cut low enough to see down her cleavage.

Billie bit down on his lower lip as he saw Nurse Rozetta properly. He suddenly didn't care about being locked in a mental hospital.

Millie glanced over at her brother; she lowered her gaze.

Nurse Rozetta lead the four of them down the corridors of the hospital, she stopped in front of opened door "Millie, you will stay in here."

Millie shook her head "Billie and I don't spilt."

"SHUT UP!' Merv spat to Millie.

"it's quite right, Officer." Nurse Rozetta calmly spoke "In this hospital, you and your brother have to sleep in separate rooms. You two can interact with each other freely in the common room, dining room and when Doctor Mathers allows."

Millie looked back at her brother.

Billie didn't take his eyes on Nurse Rozetta.

Merv began to uncuff himself from Millie, he pushed her in the room. She turned to face the four people in the corridor, Merv pulled the door closed.

Nurse Rozetta watched Merv, she didn't like police officers who acted like Merv. "You'll be down further along" Nurse Rozetta finally turned her attention to Billie.

"Will you be joining me?" Billie asked.

Merv smacked Billie upside the head "Have some respect."

Billie gritted his teeth at Merv.

"Officer, that's enough." Phil spoke.

The three of them followed behind Nurse Rozetta as she lead down the corridor, she stopped in front of another room with the door open "You'll be residing in here. Doctor Mathers will speak to you before you are allowed out of your room." Nurse Rozetta stated.

Phil helped Billie into the room, Phil began to uncuff himself from Billie and remove the other handcuffs from the prisoner.

"Such a shame, I never get to see you again" Billie pretended to whimper at Phil.

Phil remained calm; he didn't know how to respond to Billie.