Welcome

Millie and Billie looked over towards the tv and noticed the new guy, the twins had been in the hospital for a total of a week. They had only seen one other new person join the ranks of Saint Crazies. They moved their gaze to the older guy sitting by the window.

"What's his name?" Billie asked.

"Seriously!?" Millie sighed "That's Johnny." Why did her brother think she knew everything about the patients?

"Why's he here?" Billie asked another question.

Millie looked at her brother "Billie" She sighed before resting her hand under her chain "His the one that thinks his back fighting in some war." She smirked a little "seems like a decent bloke."

Billie gave his sister a don't you dare facial expression. Millie looked back at him and smirked.

"Are you kidding me!?" She whispered in annoyance at her brother "his in here too, what do I have to gain from him?" Millie rolled her eyes as she rose from her seat.

Billie watched as Millie walked over to the new guy, she sat down next to him.

"Hi, I'm Millie" She spoke with curiosity.

"I know who you are" Kyle spoke "You and your brother's face are always plastered all over the papers" Kyle didn't take his focus off the tv.

"Oh, right." Millie was still surprised the media even cared about the killer twins "Well your face isn't all over the media, what's your name?"

Before either of them had a chance to even speak, a female patient ran towards the tv ready to pick it up.

"YOU FUCKING BREAK THAT TV AND I WILL KILL YOU!" Kyle yelled.

The nurse and patients looked at Kyle.

Why would he threaten her?

Some of the patients clapped their hands as the woman screamed as she ran back to her room. The patients wondered why it had taken so long for someone to say something to the woman who was known to smash anything she could get her hands on within the walls of Saint Crazies.

The medical staff didn't take notice of Kyle's words.

Kyle turned his attention to Millie "I'm Kyle." He stated before returning his gaze back to the tv. He stood up, walked over to the tv, and changed the channel. He knew once the news was over, there would be some movie about some fictional character and Kyle didn't need anymore characters in his mind. He couldn't find anything of interest on the tv, he pushed the power button off before sitting back down next to Millie "killer twins" he spoke his thoughts out loud "Why killer twins?"

Millie smirked "Interesting name, isn't it?" She questioned a guy who she just claimed as sane "Well my brother and I went on a spree" she shrugged "the rest is history" Millie assumed everyone knew why they were called the killer twins.

"Really?" Kyle didn't seem quite pleased with the answer but guessing from the nickname, he knew it was bad to push for the proper reason.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

Kyle had to think of his reason. He didn't want to move his gaze from Millie but had to when he saw a gun pointed at her head. He shut his eyes before slowly reopening them seeing the gun gone "I see things that aren't real"

"Like as in" Millie thought for a moment "like as in the devil?"

Kyle was about to laugh at her question, but it was true. Though he didn't see a red horned figure, it was the devil was the hit tv show Supernatural "Well Sorta. More or less fictional characters."

Millie nodded slightly trying to understand what Kyle meant.

"Kyle" a nurse called out his name.

Kyle looked over at the nurse "Yeah?"

"Doctor Mathers would like to speak to you" The nurse replied.

"It was nice to talk to you, Millie" Kyle stood up, he followed the nurse down the hall to Doctor Mather's office.