No More Twins

Billie rested his hands behind his head as he looked up at the dark ceiling. He wasn't good at being alone, having his sister by his side meant the world to him. Billie would give anything to find out who killed her, he wondered how he'd kill the person if he found out who it was.

Billie didn't feel sorry for Johnny, Johnny had a family that cared about him, but he had connected to the war veteran. He scrunched up his face up slightly before shaking his head trying to rid the thoughts of Johnny.

He titled his head slightly towards the emptiness of his room, he could've sworn he had seen something move from the corner of his eye.

Billie was the only one locked in the room, the door was still shut with only the dim light in the hallway slipping under the doorway.

He lifted up his head as he could've sworn he saw a shadow move from inside his room.

Billie tried to follow the dark shadow; he wasn't scared. Billie was terrified. He sat up in his bed, his feet touched the floor.

He closed his eyes as he inhaled the scent that filled the room, that sweet scent. The scent that sent him crazy.

"Billie" Whispered a soft voice.

Billie rose up to his feet, he allowed the voice to fill his mind "I am here." He felt seduced the emptiness of his room.

"Billie?" The voice in the darkness sounded seductive "Come to me." The voice beckoned.

Billie kept his eyes closed as he stepped forward.

Billie allowed himself to be taken over by the sound of the darkness, he allowed himself to fall for shadow amongst the darkness of his room.