Meet Kyle

"hey mate, don't tell anyone I'm here" Kyle looked at his mate who had offered to drive Kyle to the hospital nicknamed Saint Crazies.

"yeah, no problem" Jensen replied. Kyle sometimes wondered how much he trusted Jensen "Dude, what...no seriously" Jensen scoffed "Who am I going to tell anyway?"

Kyle hoped that he didn't have anything to worry about. Saint Crazies was going to help him get out of his crazy situation.

Jensen pulled the boot lever as Kyle got out of the passenger side; he grabbed his duffle bag out of the boot before closing the boot shut. He walked over to the driver's side "Alright, Jensen." Kyle looked at the hospital doors than back at Jensen "Remember not a peep about this" He reminded his friend.

"not a word" Jensen stated.

"Thanks for the ride." Kyle thanked his friend before saying "I'll see you on the other side." He joked before they both bid bye to each other. Kyle watched as Jensen drive out of sight. "Now or never" Kyle spoke to himself before walking towards the entrance. He walked through the quiet entrance to the nurse desk.

Kyle placed his duffle bag by his feet "Hi , I'm Kyle. I'd like to volunteer myself as a patient."

The red head nurse looked up at him "Welcome Kyle." She smiled "Before you can become a patient, I just you to fill this out than we can get you sorted." She handed him a clipboard with a form and a pen.

Kyle looked down at the form, he heard a scream. He quickly looked up seeing a sword sticking out of the nurse's neck "Nu.." He stopped himself from speaking, he quickly shut his eyes than reopened them seeing the sword no longer in her neck.

"Are you okay, Kyle?" She asked.

Kyle shook his head "It's why I'm putting myself in here."

"of course," She remained calm.

Kyle walked out of his room; he was surprised to see how relaxed it was

Kyle walked out of his room; he was surprised to see how relaxed it was. He had always assumed mental hospitals had strict clothing requirements, this one didn't. Saint Pinnington allowed patients to wear their own clothes. Kyle thought that he'd be strapped to the bed and forced to stay in his room, but Saint Pinnington didn't even have straps on his bed, he was instructed that he could walk freely around the hospital.

He wasn't sure about the rules about the other patients, but he felt like he was at home with the exception that he couldn't leave until a doctor agreed that Kyle wasn't a danger to himself or to society.

Kyle wondered down the halls, he didn't want to interact with the other patients, he didn't even care to look at them. He smiled a little as he found a tv in the common room, he sat down on the lounge. Kyle didn't even care what show was playing, it was enough to keep him distracted from his thoughts.