No More Billie

Unlike his sister, Billie had no one. No one mourned his loss. No one watched his coffin being lowered on top of his sister's coffin.

"Saint Pinnington hasn't given any word on what happened inside it's hospital on the 6th of November, when notorious criminal Billie Bond better known by the name of Killer Twins along with his sister were murdered. We can tell you that his sister was also murdered inside the walls of this hospital back in July." Spoke the news reporter standing outside Saint Pinnington as they stared down the camera giving their report. "No one has stated why the twins were inside the hospital instead of jail."

The camera shifted it's focus away from the reporter attempting to follow several nurses walking into the hospital.

"Excuse me, can we talk to you about the murders that have happened inside the hospital?" The reporter asked the nurses.

None of the nurses responded, they barely looked at the camera as they entered the hospital.

The camera shifted it's focus back to the reporter.

"We'll bring you more tonight at 6pm." The reporter stated their final sentence.

The patients had been instructed to sit in the dining room, Doctor Mathers stared around the room

The patients had been instructed to sit in the dining room, Doctor Mathers stared around the room. None of the patients had the capability of murder especially to a man they were in fear of.

Doctor Mathers noticed Kyle looking down at his shoes, he noticed Nurse Rozetta with tears down her cheeks. Doctor Mathers opened his mouth to speak "I believe as a group we need to talk about Billie."

The patients looked at each other.

"Why?" Called out a female patient who looked like she hadn't slept for years.

"Because we all talked about the others, we can talk about Billie."

The patients shook their head.

"He deserved to die." Called out a patient.

Doctor Mathers tried to find who had said that "Why?"

No one in the dining room reacted.

"Because he murdered" Kyle bravely spoke as he manage to break his focus away from his shoes and up to Doctor Mathers.

The patients and Doctor Mathers looked at Kyle.

"So did his sister" Doctor Mather rebutted.

Kyle shook his head "One murder. A murder that she was pressured into."

The patients looked at Doctor Mathers waiting for his response.

"But Millie murdered nonetheless, yet we all showed some compassion towards her. Why should we not care about Billie?" Doctor Mathers replied.

The patients directed their gaze back to Kyle.

"Because he was a murderous bully" Kyle thought out loud "All he wanted was sex and murder. He even killed his own sister's unborn child."

"Are you sure about that?" Doctor Mathers questioned.

Kyle nodded.

The patients began to feel like they were watching a game of ping pong as they whipped their attention between Kyle and Doctor Mathers.

"Well, if your sure." Doctor Mathers sat down on a chair that was by his side.

"What? And your not?" Kyle spat "you're the doctor and your not even sure if he killed his unborn niece or nephew!?" Kyle rolled his eyes.

Doctor Mathers let Kyle react, he hadn't gotten much out of Kyle during a group session before.

"See, you're the doctor and you don't give two shits about us patients" Kyle rose from his seat.

Doctor Mathers remained silent.

"I'm guessing you're the one who killed Millie than? Because you obviously don't care that she's dead, yet you feel sorry for Billie" Kyle clenched his hands into a fist.

"Good. Anger. I like that." Doctor Mathers finally spoke.

The patients watched as Kyle began to make steps toward Doctor Mathers.

Doctor Mathers watched Kyle "Do you know how I got these scars?"

Kyle brought his hands to his head as he covered his ears, he dropped down to his knees as he squeezed his eyes shut.

Doctor Mathers watched as Kyle started to force Doctor Mathers words out of his mind, Doctor Mathers rose to his feet "Let's make this clear." He looked at the patients around the room "I am your doctor. I am not a murder."

Everyone turned their attention to Kyle who was now rocking back and forth on the floor.

"Every single staff member in this hospital is trying to help you became sane enough to go back out into the world. What happened to the twins is tragic. Their murders are being investigated. Every single one of you, patients in this hospital are now considered suspects by the outside world."

The patients looked up at Doctor Mathers.

"My office is open to any with a guilty conscience. I won't judge you; I will understand why you did what you did. I am not your enemy." Doctor Mathers let his words float in the air before he spoke again "Patients, you are free to walk among the hospital."

The patients looked at him confused.

"You can leave the dining room now." Doctor Mathers cleared up their confusion.

The patients began to shuffle out of the dining room ignoring Kyle still rocking on the floor.

Doctor Mathers walked over to the nurses at the back of the room "Nurse Rozetta."

Nurse Rozetta looked up at him, she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"I'm giving you two weeks off to mourn." Doctor Mathers mentioned.

"No, I'm fine. I need to work." Nurse Rozetta began to cry again.

Doctor Mathers shook his head "You were close to Billie and Millie, please take the two weeks off to mourn them."

Nurse Rozetta's lower lip trembled as the nurses watched her.

Doctor Mathers watched her, he refused to comfort her.

Nurse Rozetta took a deep breath before exhaling; she wiped the tears from her cheeks again. She ran out of the dining room.

Doctor Mathers looked at the other nurses "what has happened amongst the walls of this hospital is a tragedy, I have been instructed to pass along a message from the higher ups. We are not allowed to talk to the media."

The nurses nodded.

"If any of you feel uncomfortable to keep working here, please hand in your transfer papers or resignation papers." Doctor Mathers added "If any of you need time to grieve for any of the patients that we have lost, please tell me and I will grant you that time to mourn."

One of the nurses rose her hand up.

"Yes, Nurse Sea." Doctor Mathers spoke.

"What happens if we chose to stay?" Nurse Sea asked.

"You will keep your jobs; I have been told that all staff at Saint Pinnington will under go counselling." Doctor Mathers stated.

"Do we have to speak to a counsellor?" Nurse Bellatrix asked.

Doctor Mathers nodded "It's now mandatory." He paused as he looked at the nurses in front of him "Any other questions?"

The nurses remained silent.

"Good. Now we have patients to look after, and I'll start with the man on the floor." Doctor Mathers and the nurses turned their attention to Kyle who was still on the floor of the dining room.