1 Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (1)

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 1: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (1)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 1: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (1)

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The hot weather in midsummer made people feel irritable. Ye Chen, who was forced to apologize to the hospital, was even more upset. He walked into the hospital calmly like a barrel of explosives that would be lit at any time. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

People came and went in the hospital, but when they walked to the VIP high-level ward, they were very quiet. The doctors and nurses spoke quietly, for fear of disturbing the resting patient. Ye Chen didn't hesitate, went to the door of the ward and pushed it open. The door hit the wall with a "bang", awakening the **** the sick (bed chuang).

The girl was trapped in the soft quilt, with only a small face as big as a palm. Her wine-red (color) curly hair made her face (color) pale as paper, looking harmless and pitiful.

Ye Chen was startled when he saw the girl's fragile appearance for the first time. However, the next second the girl opened her eyes, her eyes were sharp and compelling, and there was no harm. Poor look? !

Ye Chen frowned and said, "Chu Xiang, have you made enough trouble? I don't like you at all. Is it interesting for you to force me to tie you together like this?"

Chu Xiang stared at the familiar and stranger in front of him, his eyes were sour, and his heart was throbbing violently. That was the memory left in the body of the original owner.

Chu Xiang used (强qiang) to quickly sort out the chaotic memories, and understood his current situation in only two seconds. The person before him was about to divorce and abandon her fiance, and the reason for the divorce was that the dog man fell in love with The daughter of her babysitter, a small attendant who has been with her for ten years.

Chu Xiang blinked, his sharp eyes disappeared in an instant, and what replaced him was not the affectionate pain of the past, but the cold winter-like indifference.

"Ye Chen, who said he wanted to marry me and love me forever? Who proposed the engagement? And who entangled other women (暧ai) ambiguity (gou) after having a fiancee?"

Ye Chen darkened, "You can take what you said when you were young? Chu Xiang, don't hold on to this. Also, it's not about Xuewei, I don't like you, even if you (kill sha), I will I won't marry you!"

"You don't like me but you want to get engaged. If you are engaged, if you don't propose to resign, you will find the mistress with confidence, and then ran to my ward and said that it's nothing to do with the mistress, and blame me for holding you up? Hey, Ye Chen, what are you doing? Where's your face screaming at me here? Do you have any shame?" Compared with Ye Chen's irritability, Chu Xiang was very calm, and each sentence exposed the falsehood that the dog man turned black and white.

What Ye Chen hated the most was that Chu Xiang was so aggressive, which was the opposite of Bai Xuewei's gentleness and sweetness, which made him irritable. On weekdays, Chu Xiang quarreled with him and he couldn't stand it anymore. He didn't expect that Chu Xiang would make him feel even more suffocated and uncomfortable when Chu Xiang mocked him in such a calm manner.

Ye Chen counterattacked back with vicious words, and sneered coldly, "I'm so bad, you still haunt me, who is more shameless?"

"People will never be blind for a lifetime. The world is so big, who hasn't met a few scum? Go away." Chu Xiang retracted his hand to ring the bell and said to the doctors and nurses who came over, "This person seriously affected my rest. Please kick him out, I don’t want him to step into my ward again in the future."