25

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 25: [1 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (25)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 25: [1 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (25)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Only when Xiao Han was "caught (raped at the door, he unlocked a new love posture. +++Mobile reading visit m.ck101.la Every day I go to the East to have dinner with Chu Xiang, dedicated to abducting Chu Xiang out for a date. However, Chu Xiang is a real workaholic, and Mr. Xiao has been working hard and has never succeeded. Instead, he vigorously helped Manager Chu improve his strength and increase his record.

Legendary things are always passed on from ten to one hundred. Chu Xiang became famous in one battle, and no one in the business circle knows it. Many people know that the Chu family was originally not interested in this project. Ye Chen angered Chu Xiang. Chu Xiang said he wanted to steal Ye family's project before participating in the bidding.

Although the big brothers know that the Chu family and the Xiao family must have seen the benefits behind the project, there is still a sense of legendary Liu Liu Chengyin in this matter. After eating this project for three years, many companies are very envious of the Chu family and the Xiao family, and it is naturally sympathetic and mocking to mention the Ye family.

Ye clan's vitality was greatly injured when he lost the business partner of the Chu family. If he could take this project, he would be able to take it to the next level. It would be no problem to catch up with the Chu family. As a result, he was cut off by the Chu family because of his son's trouble, and he became a laughing stock in the business world.

If Chu Xiang's bid for the title is a legendary case, then Ye's defeat will definitely be listed as a classic failure case. In the future, when teachers of related majors teach students, they will mention Chu Xiang's beautiful battle, and at the same time, they will definitely mention Ye's failure.

Ye Zhenhong and Sun Jie are now refusing to even participate in social entertainment, and they are slapped in the face by a junior, which is too embarrassing. Ye Chen has completely become the representative of the trousers brother, eating, drinking and having fun, not doing business, just playing handsome and pretending to be cool. He has been in the company for so long and has not understood anything, even his personal feelings can't be dealt with. It also caused trouble to the family and couldn't clean up the mess. This kind of prodigal son is really unlucky.

The Zhang family, who had originally said that they were going to marry the Ye family, had already repented, and the Ye family could only retreat to second place and contact an upstart from outside the city. The other party has great potential and needs to take advantage of the local strength of the Ye family to gain a firm foothold and develop rapidly. The Ye family also wanted to rely on the other's vigor to drive their family back to life. The two parties hit it off, and this allowed Ye Chen's marriage to continue, but Ye Chen was extremely resistant, and he didn't have a good face (color) when he went to meet with the woman.

Ye Zhenhong warned him specially and told him to get out of the Ye family if he messed up this matter. He hadn't had a chance to prove himself, he was unwilling to leave, so he could only go on blind dates obediently, but he had a bad face all the time. He always had no good face to people he didn't like.

Bai Xuewei learned the news from a group. She was added because of Chu Xiang and Ye Chen. Later, she kept silent and no one thought of kicking her. She always used this as a source of information. When she knew Ye Chen had a blind date, she was really anxious. This is different from Chu Xiang. This kind of blind date who rushes directly to the marriage can get married in 80%, regardless of feelings.