11

FR 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 11: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (11)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 11: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (11)

"PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It was another English class and Chu Xiang was listening very carefully. +++ Mobile Reading Interview When teacher m.ck101.la allowed her to read freely, she felt there were two lines of sight staring at her. Looking back, she found that Ye Chen and Bai Xuewei were seated in the back row, speaking quietly. Look at her. Bai Xuewei looked sorry as Ye Chen frowned.

Chu Xiang glanced around the classroom at random and found that Ye Chen's suitor was sitting in a corner. When he met her, he hurriedly lowered his head, not daring to provoke her.

Chu Xiang ignored them and asked the teacher to answer questions he did not understand.

Ye Chen looked at Chu Xiang's back from behind, feeling like he didn't recognize her. When did they study so hard? Growing up, working in a business and inheriting the family business is a well-defined path. They learned more in business in six months than in four years at university.

When Ye Chen thought about her previous feud with Chu Xiang, he seemed to have said that Bai Xuewei was better than her (strong qiang) in every way, that she could get the first place in her major in her studies and that she knew a lot about her hobbies. Has Chu Xiang changed so much because of this? But Bai Xuewei should study hard. What is Chu Xiang's interest as heir to the group?

Bai Xuewei noticed that Ye Chen's gaze was still on Chu Xiang, and the alarm bell in his heart, reached out under the table to hold Ye Chen's hand, smiled and said, "Don't say. no unhappy things, just a warning, I don't have (Guanguan Department). There are no classes tomorrow weekend, are we going to go play? There has been so much going on lately, going out for relax? "

Ye Chen shook his head. "My parents have been strict lately, so let's talk about that later. By the way, is your mom comfortable with you?"

"Well, she's fine. When will you come? My mom cooks delicious. She still remembers what you like to eat. She cooked it these days, but unfortunately you didn't come."

"It's been a while." Ye Chen resisted when he thought about going to the small world of two people. There was another person in the room, who was still an elder, so he was being held back.

He didn't think Bai Ling was a servant before, and he thought Bai Ling had been part of the Chu family for ten years. But now let him feel a little uncomfortable with Bai Ling's future mother-in-law, it might as well not meet.

Bai Xuewei sensitively sensed Ye Chen's dislike when she mentioned her mother, pursed her lips and lowered her head, already thinking of letting Bai Ling rent a house and move out. At present, the most important is to grab Ye Chen's heart, he has reached this point and can not miss.

As she was thinking, she heard Ye Chen say, "You don't know Chu Xiang the best? You said she was trying to get rid of him? This time she went to the instructor to lodge a complaint. and warned you publicly. Did she deliberately target you? "

Bai Xuewei bit his lip and laughed and said, "What do you think? Chu Xiang's style (sexual xing) is that he is especially good when you are good with people, and when you are bad. with people, you will be unfriendly until the end. She really doesn't want to see us again., Why did you take the initiative to target me? Yesterday someone else wanted to hurt me. If Chu Xiang didn't expose it in public, I would still be in the dark. "