56

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 56: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (30)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 56: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (30)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang patted the clown on the shoulder and asked in a foreign language, "I let you go now, can you go out without scaring him?"

The clown couldn't turn his head, so he made a low laugh without moving, his voice was rough as if his throat had been pierced by sandpaper, making people chill in the quiet castle. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la Dong Bohao slammed on Chu Xiang's backpack, shaking.

Chu Xiang turned around and asked him: "Why don't we go back, I think it will be more scary than this later. This haunted house is obviously not just to scare people with a shape, but it will imitate the immersive horror movie. Just now. If I don’t pull him down, he will get the things off the door."

Dong Bohao's curiosity was too great, even if he was trembling, he still subconsciously raised his head and looked at the place where the clown was hanging upside down. There is an inconspicuous transparent pocket with...a bunch of black (colored) ugly bugs! ! !

Dong Bohao imagined the scene of the insects falling on his head and face. He shuddered and felt his whole body numb, and his heart stopped beating. But when he saw Chu Xiang uniform the clown, his teeth trembled and said, "No, no, it's live broadcast. I promised the audience to show them the whole picture of the haunted house..."

Chu Xiang was convinced of his professionalism and adventurous spirit, and patted the clown on the shoulder again, and sighed, "You are also professional enough, and you are not willing to go out. But I can't let you continue to do things, sorry. I am wronged for a while."

Chu Xiang removed the five-faced and six-colored cloth straps from the clown's clothes, wrapped the clown's wrists with a soft cloth strap, and tied the person to the legs of the table with the other cloth straps connected to the long rope, facing inwards , The tablecloth just hanging down blocked his terrible face.

After finishing all these, Chu Xiang closed the door, and said to Dong Bohao, who was following his steps: "Brother Dong, take a break and let's go to another place. There is no other door in this room. We have to go to another room later. "

Dong Bohao looked around. The clown was struggling under the table, making the table creak, and there was a strange laughter in his mouth. Fortunately, Dong Bohao knew that the man had been **** by Chu Xiang, so he was not so afraid.

He leaned against the wall and slowly sat on the soft thick carpet, (tuo off) leaning over, (dry gan) lying on it.

"I can, wait for a minute, I'm slow, it's too exciting."

Chu Xiang glanced at him, walked to the table and stuffed all the dishes on the table under the table. Just now Dong Bohao patronized and was afraid that he didn't see it. Every dish was filled with severed fingers, **** ears, eyeballs, etc. It made it quite real, and most people would definitely be scared to see it.

The flying camera and the tiny camera on Chu Xiang captured this scene clearly. Dong Bohao didn't see it, but the audience did. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" on the barrage, you can feel how exciting they are just by reading the text!

At this time, the center of the tablecloth began to stain again, and the blood quickly spread to the entire tablecloth, dripping blood on the carpet. Chu Xiang turned and looked around. There was actually red blood flowing down the wall. Dong Bohao jumped up and jumped behind Chu Xiang like a rabbit, "What is this!"