24

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 24: [3 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (24)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 24: [3 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (24)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Fang Qing went to work the next day, she deliberately found an excuse to go to Chu Xiang’s office for a few laps and found that her face was radiant, like a dripping rose, the more she looked, the more she seemed to be well moisturized. Over. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

Her mind is full of her daughter's little white face, and one after another handsome boys flashes in her mind, always feeling weird. But watching Chu Xiang seemed very happy, at least happier than when she was with Ye Chen before. She hesitated and didn't ask.

It's the daughter's personal business after all, so there should be a private space at this size. Fang Qing only murmured with Chu Dongqi secretly, saying that this boy would make Chu Xiang happy, but didn't know what his character was, so I really wanted to see him.

Chu Xiang grabbed a project independently, and his prestige in the company was much higher. Two days after she signed the contract with the tenderer, the government announced a new policy. This project immediately became a super large project that the state and foreign businessmen would inject capital, and the profit had doubled at least three times!

As soon as the news came out, everyone in the Eastern Group changed their views on Chu Xiang!

When Fang Qing appointed Chu Xiang as the project leader, everyone thought that Chu Xiang would accompany him to run and practice. Now when I think about the seriousness of Chu Xiang's preparation for the project, no matter how I think about it, I feel that Chu Xiang must succeed at the beginning, but she really succeeded.

This is incredible. A daughter who has just been in contact with the company for a few months, her first record (gan gan) is so beautiful, she is definitely a business wizard!

The employees of the Chuxiang project team have been asked about Chuxiang. These employees are naturally elites who can be selected by Chuxiang. When they face other people's problems, they all answer that Chuxiang is a genius. Said that when the project was first set up, Chu Xiang would still ask them questions that they didn't understand, and when the bidding was over, they had nothing to teach Chu Xiang. Chu Xiang's learning ability is abnormal, and it is not comparable to ordinary people.

When Chu Dongqi came back from abroad, he went to the club with the company executives to celebrate for Chu Xiang, and invited Xiao Han, the best collaborator.

Chu Dongqi wanted to respect Xiao Han and said with a smile, “Thanks to Mr. Xiao’s help in this project, he has taught Chu Xiang a lot. Without the support of Mr. Xiao, Chu Xiang would not have achieved such results. I respect Mr. Xiao. I hope that we will continue to cooperate and become the closest partners in the future."

Xiao Han immediately got up, slightly bent over to hold the wine glass with both hands and hopped on him, humbly said, "Chu Dong is too polite. It is Chu Xiang who has extremely high business talent and outstanding ability to win this project. I believe even if not. When I join, Chu Xiang will be successful. She is the best person I have ever met."

Chu Dongqi felt the same. Everyone was the head of the company, and it was just a drink. Did Xiao Han stand up (gan)? This posture is still a junior posture, is it that Xiao Han respects him so much? Moreover, Xiao Han was too polite. Such a business prodigy praised Chu Xiang without reservation. It seemed that he really admired Chu Xiang.