74 Leng Gong waste concubine (1)

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 74: [1 more] Leng Gong waste concubine (1)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 74: [1 more] Leng Gong waste concubine (1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang left the last world and arrived at a new place in the blink of an eye. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

The feeling of thirsty, hunger, and hot body made her very uncomfortable. She heard the sobbing sound next to her, opened her eyes slightly, and turned her head to look over.

A rags-dressed little palace lady immediately said in surprise: "Manny! Empress, are you awake? Are you better?"

Chu Xiang opened his mouth, his throat was too (gan gan) to speak.

The little maid said hurriedly: "Manny, wait, the slave and maid will get water." After that, she got up and ran out. After a while, she filled up some water with the broken half of the gourd scoop and returned, struggling to help Chuxiang raise her head and feed the water to her mouth.

Chu Xiang frowned subconsciously when he saw the calm soil in the water. The little maid choked and said, "Manny, this is... the rain that the slave and maidservant picked up. You, you bear with it. Those **** refuse to send water. The slave and maid can't find water."

Chu Xiang turned his head (dry gan) and drank the rain. What is a little rain? What hasn't she experienced?

She likes to enjoy, but when there are no conditions, she can suffer from any sin, otherwise how could she live so long?

The rain relieved the pain in Chu Xiang’s throat. The little maid took out a veil that was soaked in rain, folded it neatly and carefully placed it on her forehead, and asked softly, "Manny, are you better? Fangcai, you terrified the servant. , They don’t allow slaves and maids to ask doctors, they are incompetent, they can only watch the mother suffer, and they can’t do anything, mother..."

Chu Xiang raised his hand and said weakly, "It's okay, my palace feels much better, I want to (sleep in Shui) for a while, you can rest."

The little palace lady saw her look so haggard and weak, tears kept falling, she nodded her head while tucking the quilt, "Manny, you (sleeping Shui), the servant is guarding you by the side. If you feel uncomfortable, please Call a slave servant, don't bear it yourself."

Chu Xiang closed her eyes, and the torn quilt exuded a strong musty smell that filled her nose. She endured, and concentrated on absorbing the spiritual energy between heaven and earth, and it took almost half an hour to draw the air into the body, making herself feel better.

This world still can't cultivate, the spiritual energy is a little bit more than the previous two worlds, but it's only a little bit more, except to make (body shen) healthier, appearance and figure better, it is of little use.

Fortunately, she had this aura, which resolved her urgent need. Otherwise, as her Leng Gong abandoned concubine, someone maliciously makes things difficult for her, and she is not allowed to be treated, and she may not survive tonight.

After the aura entered the body, Chu Xiang guided the aura to circulate in the body, carefully nourishing her body. Her fever slowly subsided, and the little palace lady was surprised when she found out, she gently removed the wet kerchief from her forehead, and then she changed her soaked clothes and put them on the broken table to dry. Of course, the newly changed clothes are also torn, and each of them only has two sets of clothes.