69

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 68: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (42)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 68: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (42)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang has practiced singing and dancing for so long, and his singing and dancing have reached the level of the original owner's peak. On the stage of the birthday party, singing one after another, the fans are extremely excited, and they can shout every time they change. Turn over the roof!

Chu Xiang sang a few songs, gasped slightly, took the mineral water prepared on the side of the stage, unscrewed it and drank a couple of sips, and said with a smile: "They are all familiar songs, do you like to listen to them?"

"Like--" Xiangfan shouted in unison, the effect was very shocking. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

The smile on Chu Xiang's face deepened a lot, and he said, "Next, I plan to sing a lyrical slow song. It is a new song. I specially asked the lyrics and music teacher to help write it, and gave it to me before leaving the circle... Fans."

"Chu Xiang--Chu Xiang--" The old fans were all excited and waved the blue light stick desperately.

Chu Xiang waved to them and sat on the steps of the stage. The big screen began to show scenes of past Xiangfan cheering for the original host. The original host smiled sweetly at Xiangfan (Lu) and interacted with Xiangfan. , Chu Xiang's singing also sounded with the music.

"Back then, I have to leave with my stupid ignorance and guilt   rush to the ridiculous lie   I didn’t say goodbye   I didn’t comfort you, I owe you an apology after all...

When the word "apology" was sung, all the original fans burst into tears. What they think of is not the anger of being betrayed at first, but distressed for Chu Xiang's true love as a substitute.

How much suffering did the girls who they used to protect before they knew it? They were angry, a large number of (off tuo) fans, and waited passively. They hardly cared about Chu Xiang being hacked by anyone, until no one took the combat power of Xiang fans in their eyes, and they blacked Chu Xiang unscrupulously for a whole year.

But this year, Chu Xiang, who they complained about, suffered pain they couldn't imagine. Patience, retreat, repression, and abandon oneself until the truth is found to collapse oneself (kill sha).

After that, everything about Chu Xiang stood up on her own. She shined again, sitting on the stage quietly singing this song of apology to them. That kind of distressing pain swept all of them all at once.

They didn't protect Chu Xiang well, but Chu Xiang still regarded them as fans, and they were ashamed in their hearts. They really felt distressed.

When Chu Xiang finished singing this song, everyone in the audience was already in tears. As soon as she stopped, she stood up and shouted: "Love you for life, never leave! You are so shining, Xiang fans will always Follow along!!!"

"Okay." Chu Xiang laughed and stood up and said, "Let's take a photo together, and keep it as a souvenir."

"Chu Xiang! I love you—" Xiang Fan waved the light stick excitedly.

Xiaotao ran to the stage and quickly helped Chu Xiang and all his fans to take many photos from different angles. A blue ocean is very dazzling. Her eyes were red, and even though she had heard the new song countless times, she was moved and cried when she saw Xiang Fan's reaction at the scene.