28

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 28: Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (2)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 28: Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This level of entertainment news is at best Lin Jiawei's lace news, and of course it will not have any impact on Lin. +++Mobile reading visit m.ck101.la, but the reputation is not good. Lin Jiawei quickly spent money to delete the news about the Lin family (gan gan) (gan gan), so most people don’t know the inside story, so naturally Laughing at Chu Xiang.

Sugar daddy marrying a wealthy family is to worship money, and ultimately nothing is very happy. Occasionally, one or two people who spoke justice to Chu Xiang were all stunned and drowned in comments.

Lin Jiawei and his Bai Yueguang Mo Xinru mentioned during their dinner, Mo Xinru felt very happy seeing Chu Xiang being ridiculed, and said generously: "Leave her alone, just be a stranger from now on. ."

To them, Chu Xiang is just a funny outdated star. Mo Xinru thinks Chu Xiang is probably hiding in the hospital and crying now? However, since she, the master, has returned, Chu Xiang naturally has no need to exist, and it is better not to appear in front of her again in the future. Let Chu Xiang be unlucky, who made Chu Xiangfei look like her?

Chu Xiang has almost no fans and no company to do public relations for her, so she was ridiculed on hot search for a day. Others might have been autistic, but Chu Xiang didn't watch Weibo at all. He spent the whole day watching various performance videos of the original host and humming along with the videos.

When the nurse came to change her dressing, she couldn't help but change her slightly. This is too big inside, right? Looking at that scumbag's lawyer and the divorce agreement, you know how disgusting the scumbag is. Chu Xiang can actually sing easily and happily. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding.

Chu Xiang recovered and was discharged the next day and went directly to the hotel. It’s not good to marry casually and not buy a house on your own. If you get divorced, you can’t ask someone to get out. You can only stay in a hotel by yourself, and you have to go to the Lin’s house to get your things back.

Mrs. Lin has noon (sleeping in Shui) from one to two in the afternoon every day. No one is allowed to disturb her at this time, otherwise she will get angry all day. Chu Xiang specially selected this time slot and rushed into Lin's house with his four hourly workers and bodyguards.

The Lin family servant wants to stop, but what's the problem with her taking her own things? The predecessor's name (奶Nai) (奶Nai) is so useful, at least the servant dare not stop it.

Chu Xiang stood in the center of the master bedroom and directed a few hourly workers to pack their luggage. All the items bought by the Lin family were thrown away, and the original owner took away all that he bought out of his pocket. Unexpectedly, he packed up a lot of things. From this it can be seen what life the original owner spent in the Lin family, a wealthy wife actually bought so many things by herself.

The master bedroom is downstairs from Mrs. Lin's bedroom, and the noise of the ding-ding    makes Mrs. Lin uneasy and wakes up from (sleeping Shui) dream. The long-term habit was suddenly broken, causing her headaches and brain swelling, making her feel uncomfortable. She frowned and opened the door yelling, "What are you doing?!"