48

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 48: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (22)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 48: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (22)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In a few minutes, Chu Xiang said that he was ready, which made Director Li's face (color) more ugly. +++Mobile reading visit m.ck101.la, but he didn't say anything. The show still has to be watched on the spot. He called Cheng Jie, the second male in the show with Chu Xiang, and let them start directly.

When Chu Xiang walked over, the corners of his mouth were flattened, and he entered the state as soon as he raised his eyes.

Director Li and the screenwriter looked at each other, and both were a little surprised at her changes, and signaled the others not to disturb Chu Xiang and watched Chu Xiang's performance intently.

I saw Chu Xiang slowly raised his head to look at Cheng Jie, his voice was very low, and his speaking rate was very slow, "You want to (kill sha) me?"

Her lips were pressed into a straight line, and there was no expression on her face, as if she was indifferent, but when she listened carefully, she could hear the slight trembling in her words, showing her uneasy mood.

Cheng Jie re-enacted it again, catching the play with ease, pointing at Chu Xiang with a sword, and righteously saying: "If you have known that you are evil, I would have killed you!"

Chu Xiang looked directly into his eyes, his voice still low, and slowly said: "You and my husband and wife, Qin Se and Ming, have sworn to cherish each other under the kapok, are they all fake? If... my belly There is already your bones (flesh rou) in it, how are you going?"

Chu Xiang slowly raised his right hand, and slightly bent his five fingers on his lower abdomen, as if the palm was about to be pressed down hard, and as if the palm was restraining it from pressing down, even the curvature of the fingers was filled with despair.

Cheng Jie frowned (exposed) a look of disgust, and said without hesitation: "The son of Demon Cultivation is an evil species. If you are pregnant, I will personally (kill sha) today except for two demons. Xuanruo, die. !"

Cheng Jie raised his arm to stab, and Chu Xiang's eyes (flesh) became cold when he was speaking, and a layer of frost hung on his face. When he stabbed, his eyes were sharp, and his whole body was angry. Sheng, greeted him without evasive and raised his hand and waved a palm!

"I (killed sha) you!"

Cheng Jie was shocked when she met her gaze, and slammed backwards, hitting the props behind him and fell down. Chu Xiang pulled him back to stand, and asked, "Ms. Cheng, are you okay?"

Cheng Jie looked at her in shock, "No, nothing."

" ! Cheng Jie, what's the matter with you? What are you hiding?" Director Li stood up angrily. The act was so good just now. One can go through. As a result, there is no problem with Chu Xiang, and Cheng Jie dropped the chain. Cheng Jie is not such an uncountable person.

Cheng Jie hurriedly apologized, "Excuse me, Director Li, just now Chu Xiang really seemed to be (killing sha) me, I was in the play, I was really taken aback. Sorry, sorry, I'm all right now, the next one must be over."

After he said this, everyone reacted. Was it Chu Xiang? Who said Chu Xiang's acting skills are poor? They didn't dare to breathe for a while, just because they were afraid that Chu Xiang would watch them, okay? What kind of fairy acting? She is simply Xuan Ruo herself!