9

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 9: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (9)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 9: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (9)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The man's palm (dry gan) was dry and warm, and it was a circle larger than Chu Xiang's. When the two shook hands, it seemed that Chu Xiang's hands were white and soft, as if they were harmless. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

The palm of his hand separates, and Chu Xiang shook hands with someone for the first time, feeling very novel.

She invited Xiao Han to take a seat and said apologetically, "Mr. Xiao, I'm really sorry. The road that Dong Fang walked on today was very congested due to a traffic accident, and he was late. I just called to confirm that they still have about ten It will be there in five minutes. Could you please wait a moment."

Xiao Han nodded, and took his assistant to sit down, "No (guan), Miss Chu is too polite."

Chu Xiang sat across from him, took the cup and smiled and said, "My tea-making craftsmanship is okay. Why not make a cup of tea for Mr. Xiao first, and then briefly talk to Mr. Xiao about our project expectations."

"Okay, work." Xiao Han knew that Chu Xiang was the daughter of Chu Dongqi and Fang Qing, of course she couldn't really be regarded as an ordinary assistant. When Chu Xiang was blanching the cup, he also took a teaspoon to scoop up the tea, and made tea with Chu Xiang.

Chu Xiang smiled and said, "Mr. Xiao also likes tea? I thought that young presidents like Mr. Xiao would like black coffee."

"My father likes it, I learned a little along with it. Young girls like Miss Chu making tea are rare. This is the first time I saw him." Xiao Han doesn't like to talk, but now there are only two of them. Partner, he considered a few more polite words.

Chu Xiang smiled slightly, and handed the brewed tea to him and his assistant, "Taste it for two."

"Thank you." Xiao Han took a sip of the tea, feeling a little strange in his heart, raised his eyes and nodded to Chu Xiang, and praised, "Ms. Chu is really good at making tea. I have learned it specially?"

"Yes, I didn’t go to the company for an internship before, and I had a lot of free time, so I learned something of interest." Chu Xiang took a sip of tea, took the information at hand and opened it to Xiao Han, "Mr. Xiao, this is our opinion The various evaluation reports of the project. You see, the investment has been put in place, and the surplus quota has been given. Dongfang has designated this project as one of the two important projects this year. The project team is personally led by Fang Dong, and all of them are Elite, in this cooperation, human, physical, and financial resources are fully prepared."

Xiao Han scanned the report with a glance and ten lines, found a few important data, looked at it, and asked questions, "This project is huge and requires a lot of company resources. Dongfang has another important project this year. How will the conflict be resolved? "

Chu Xiang reversed the document to the last page and smiled and said, "This is the start date of our other project, which is several months later than this project. It is still in the preparatory stage and there is no conflict with this project. And this is Chu Dong. Leading the team is mainly responsible for cooperating with overseas. Xiao should know that although Fang and Chu have merged, they still have the ability to complete two large projects at the same time. The merger of the two companies will only be more efficient than before. , To achieve the effect of 11>2. At this point, Mr. Xiao can rest assured that when our project progresses to the mid-term, if we can determine that the development prospects are better than expected, we can conduct a second round of financing and increase investment. For this cooperation We, the Oriental Group, are very sincere, and I believe that the same is true for Xiao. We only need to run in some details and we will be able to cooperate happily, right?"