65

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 65: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (39)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 65: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (39)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Mo Xinru came out of the restaurant with a head of red wine and refused to say (fa) what happened. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la Lin Jiawei knows that Zhou Ye or Chu Xiangpo must have been involved, and they are in conflict. He didn't want to recall how Mo Xinru had pursued Zhou Ye because of the conflict.

In the early stage, he flirted with Zhou Ye, and now his girlfriend can't forget Zhou Ye, Lin Jiawei's face (color) looks ugly as if he wants to eat! This was not over yet. They received a call from Mo's family as soon as they got home. Mo's father said in a hurry that he had received the wind, and Zhou Ye called for a meeting overnight, just to kill the Mo family.

Lin Jiawei immediately remembered Zhou Ye's mockery of him. Who is he from the Mo family? Why do you care about the Mo family?

Mo's father scolded Mo Xinru **** on the phone, and even said that he wanted to have her daughter. Mo Xinru hung up Mo's father's phone in disbelief and shut himself in the bedroom to get angry.

She has never been wronged except for repeated rejections by Zhou Ye since she was young. A Chu Xiang, a Chu Xiang from an orphanage, and a Chu Xiang who was driven out of the Lin family by her, embarrassed her so much, how could she bear it? She was so angry that she lost her mind, but the family would only scold her. When did she consider her feelings?

It didn't take long for Mommy to visit the door herself. Lin Jiawei casually comforted, "Don't worry, Auntie, things can be resolved."

Mother Mo couldn't help crying when she heard it, "Jia Wei, you are a good boy. I, I didn't expect it to be because of a Chu Xiang...she killed our whole family. Zhou Ye grabbed Mo. If I don’t let go, I can’t (sleep Shui) or eat (sleep Shui) these days. I can't figure it out. How did the good days become like this?"

Lin Jiawei's lips tightened. Isn't it because of him that Chu Xiang got involved with Mo Xinru? Mo Xinru wanted to teach Chu Xiang a lesson because he was jealous, but Zhou Ye unexpectedly came up with Mo's idea for Chu Xiang. Mo's encounter this crisis has an inseparable relationship with him.

"Sorry, auntie, if I hadn't married Chu Xiang..."

Mother Mo stopped her tears, patted his arm and forced a smile, "It's okay, if you don't have a relationship with you, everything will be fine. Don't (insert) your hand in this matter. I always feel that Zhou Ye will not make such a big move because of the little things of Xiaoru and Chu Xiang. It is probably behind you that they are beating you. So don't worry, I will go to see Xiaoru. This child is upset. Gao, I'm spoiled, don't mind."

Lin Jiawei watched Mo mother go to the room, sitting on the sofa alone, frowning and thinking. He has always wondered why Zhou Ye would deal with Mohs for a little bit of things? It doesn't make sense, how could such a thing as an angry red face appear in their circle?

Today, what Mo Mu said was in his heart, magnifying his suspicion countless times. Mo's is second only to Lin's. It's not so easy to chew. Zhou's does not shy away. Is it possible that such fanfare is to deal with him?

Lin Jiawei also held a video conference overnight to ask people to check Zhou's actions and the specific situation of Mo's. But unfortunately, Zhou Ye discovered Mo's problem first. He made great efforts to help Mo's hide the news. Lin Jiawei did not find out. Mo's is still the Mo's second only to Lin's in his heart. .