17

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 17: [1 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (17)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 17: [1 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (17)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang turned off the video, looked at the file and thought about it, then laughed softly. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

I don't know when Xiao Han found out that she was looking at his tie, and actually confuse her through the screen!

She went to the cloakroom and picked a red (color) sling dress. The thin shoulder straps hung on the snow-white shoulders, as if they might break at any time. The beauty in the deep V neckline is looming, and the light material (gou) draws out her beautiful figure, and with a light movement, the skirt flutters.

Chu Xiang looked left and right in the mirror, and pressed (red hong) lips and smiled slightly. She was also very confused, and she was worthy of the red wine carefully prepared by Mr. Xiao.

Chu Xiang found a small white (color) shawl and tied it on his shoulders, and the charming (inducing you) just now was instantly covered up, looking like just a fashionable beauty. Chu Xiang smoothed his hair with satisfaction, put the papers in his bag, and drove to Xiao Han's residence.

Xiao Han doesn't like having outsiders at home. He has always lived alone, and his home is in Yulong Bay not far from the Xiao family. What Chu Xiang saw when he entered the door was a room in black, white and gray (color), everything was neatly cleaned up and (dry gan) (dry gan) clean.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at the room, curling her lips, "Mr. Xiao, I heard that this style of decoration is called ‘(sexual xing) cold wind’. Usually the owner who lives in it is very strict and restrained. Are you like that?"

Xiao Han has already taken off his suit and tie, wearing a simple black (color) shirt, and unbuttoning the top two buttons, looking mysterious and (sexual).

He stood behind the bar and poured the red wine into the decanter, with a very faint smile at the corner of his mouth, "lessismore. The restraint may only be because there is a deeper ** hidden inside."

Chu Xiang walked over and looked at the wine, leaning on the stage, "That really makes people want to explore."

"Miss Chu has many opportunities." Xiao Han glanced at his watch and said calmly, "It's still early. When it's time for wine, let's revise the plan?"

"Okay, this is the first time that I have really cooperated with Mr. Xiao in the real sense. I am looking forward to what sparks we can hit." Chu Xiang fiddled with his eardrops and followed his steps with a smile.

The two of them came to the study, Xiao Han walked in front, and moved a chair to his office chair. He sat down and turned on the computer, "I have some information here. Miss Chu will take a look."

"OK." Chu Xiang sat next to him and looked at the information on the screen.

They have contacted each other many times in order to grab the mark of Ye's family, and the general situation is already clear. What Xiao Han showed her was the secret information he obtained from within. Based on this information, they needed to change part of the plan.

Xiao Han has been ups and downs in the business battlefield for a long time, has rich experience, and can handle various emergencies with ease. Chu Xiang is a newcomer in the workplace, shrewd and capable (gan gan), but it is inevitable that there will be ill-consideration. Xiao Han added the parts that she had missed completely and explained to her the necessity of doing so (sexual xing) and the drawbacks of some of her ideas.