37

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 37: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (11)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 37: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (11)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang has been nourished by aura for so many days, and his facial features are very sharp. The first time she feels someone is attacking her, she wants to fight back. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la, but she thought that this was a live broadcast, she couldn't tell her counterattack, and (gan gan) gathered all the spiritual energy on her legs and ran unsuspectingly.

Zhu Yujia kicked Chu Xiang fiercely on Chu Xiang's leg, screamed "Ah", hugged her foot and fell to the ground, her face wrinkled with pain.

Everyone immediately stopped to look at her. Chu Xiang squatted in front of her to look at her, and asked, "Are you okay? My legs may be harder in the exercise these days. Did you hurt your kick?"

[Puff, Shente’s kicking hurts hahaha]

[Eh eh eh, who's going to tell me what's going on, I didn't see it]

[She tripped her legs together, they ran too close, but does it really hurt? Why do I feel so painful that it should be Chu Xiang? 】

The people at the scene were almost amused by Chu Xiang. Xu Qian squeezed Zhu Yujia's ankle, asked her how she felt, and then laughed and said, "It's nothing serious, maybe it's just inches. Then you want to stop? Let Qin Bao does the task alone."

If you don't do a task, you won't have a camera, and if you don't have a camera, you will come here for nothing. How can Zhu Yujia be willing? She knew that she was doing it secretly. The two of them accidentally bumped into the live broadcast. She couldn't pursue Chu Xiang. She could only smile and help Qin Bao stand up, moving her ankles and saying, "I'm much better, just now. It’s really hard. Sister Chu is embarrassed. Does she hurt you?"

Chu Xiang waved his hand and smiled at her, "I'm fine, I'm pretty rough. Then let's go."

"Okay, everyone!" Zhu Yujia hated her. Doesn't Chu Xiang seem to be squeamish when she says this? I really lost my wife and broke down.

The audience got to this point, and Zhu Yujia's fans immediately exploded.

[What does Chu Xiang mean? Who is the weird yin and yang? 】

[Chu Xiang is a scheming woman, with good connotations both inside and outside! 】

[There is no one to be seated so quickly, it wouldn't hurt to have a quick kick. 】

[Is only me paying attention to Chu Xiang's skin? So delicate, not gross at all. 】

[Did you use the beauty filter? ? ? The close-up shot of the live broadcast a few days ago was still very rough. 】

[What kind of filter is this, please tell me, I want to~]

【Want 1】

The topic was distorted by other people's fans. Zhu Yujia's third-line celebrity had few fans, and couldn't make noise even if he wanted to be noisy, so he could only hold his breath and watch.

Due to unexpected circumstances, the program team restarted the timer, and as soon as the whistle blew, everyone immediately ran into the maze. The maze was built with a dense tree wall, 3 meters high, and there is no way to see the other side of the tree wall. The labyrinth is very spacious, like a small forest, with trees, flowers, and water source mushrooms, and occasionally you can see one or two small animals. It can be said that the picture is beautiful.