70

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 70: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (44)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 70: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (44)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The vigorous announcement of the relationship did not cool down until noon the next day. At this time, the fans finally calmed down and sent out various photos and videos taken on the spot, and of course, the clips of Chu Xiang's gentle chat, and the precious things they received gift. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

The last one is definitely showing off! Every fan present did not deny this, and happily shared the touching and interesting events at Chu Xiang's birthday party. Many fans who didn't go make crying expressions, regretting it. And Chu Xiang's two new songs also skyrocketed on the music charts.

Xiang Fan’s big fan post: [The first time Xiang Xiang sent a song after his comeback, it was still the song written to us, isn’t it the first line? Everyone is moving! 】

Another big fan posted: [Sister Xiang became popular and disclosed her love affair. The square must not be peaceful. Do you remember how to control the comments? We must be worthy of Sister Xiang, and protect Sister Xiang all the way forward! 】

Fans responded, and the speed of controlling the rating list was very fast. It quickly purified the square and purified the comment area under the hot search. There was no half of the black words in the front row, but Amway had a lot of Chu Xiang's works.

Chu Xiang's data for the first place on each list is also far ahead of the second place, and is firmly in the first place.

On this day, Chu Xiang posted five hot searches alone, and the popularity remained high.

#楚湘周烨开恋情#, #楚湘岁会#, #楚湘新歌致AKee fans#, #湘粉战力#, #楚湘作品#

Only Chu Xiang can produce this amazing effect. Everyone can't tell what magic she has, but every move she does attracts people's attention. It seems that she is a luminous body, dazzling and dazzling, attracting people involuntarily to want to approach.

After several days of fermentation about Chu Xiang, the heat really dropped. Unexpectedly, it was reported that Lin Jiawei and Mo Xinru held the wedding of the century. Because of the special (sexual xing) of these two people and because Chu Xiang just made their love affair public, people in the entertainment circle paid great attention to them, and naturally they knew that they had a very grand wedding of the century, which was several times larger than when Lin Jiawei married Chu Xiang. !

Xiangfan slaughtered the official blog of the Lin family with an aura, harming people without dirty words, but it just made people see the ridicule between the lines. In the end, every message wished Lin Jiawei and Mo Xinru forever and never separated. No one can find an excuse to report.

A marketing account posted photos of Lin Jiawei and Mo Xinru, as well as a frontal photo of Mo Xinru wearing a wedding dress. He smiled happily, but his skin was not good without the filter. The marketing account is not afraid of big things, and asked if they would not be held accountable by Zhou Ye: [Exactly how similar Chu Xiang and Mo Xinru are, who do you think is more beautiful? 】

Xiang fans say no, no comparison, the original princess is not a grade.

Passers-by have no scruples. I am really curious about this melon. How similar these two people are, Lin Jiawei will marry Chu Xiang home as a substitute? I still remember how Heizi's Mo Qianjin's temperament crushed Chu Xiang.