21

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 21: [5 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (21)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 21: [5 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (21)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang was stunned when he heard the sound of "Xiang Xiang", and then looked at Xiao Han's cold expression and couldn't help laughing, holding his arms and smiling: "Have you waited for a long time? Let's go. + + +Phone Reading visit m.ck101.la"

Someone in the crowd yelled boldly, "Chu Xiang, is he your boyfriend?"

Xiao Han and Ye Chen both looked at Chu Xiang, Chu Xiang smiled and said, "Yeah, handsome, right?"

"Handsome! Too handsome!" Many students shouted with laughter.

Xiao Han's eyebrows were softened, and the corners of his mouth were slightly curved, showing that he was in a very good mood.

He took Chu Xiang to the side of the car, Ye Chen stood in front of them with a cold face and stared at Chu Xiang and asked, "Are you really with him?"

Chu Xiang asked suspiciously, "Is there any fake?"

Ye Chen looked at Xiao Han, then at her, gritted his teeth and said, "You really won't give me any chance? I thought I was enough to express my sincerity these days." He took a deep breath and said softly. "Xiangxiang, today is the fifteenth anniversary of our acquaintance. I have been preparing for a long time. Would you give me another chance, as if we start again and meet again today? I will never let you down again."

Xiao Han's arms tightened a bit, Chu Xiang felt his hands were pinched by him, and said amused: "Ye Chen, such a bad day does not require an anniversary. If I want to start again, I must hope that I have never known you. ...I already have a boyfriend, so naturally other people have no chance, including you. I have no interest in other people (暧ai)."

Chu Xiang grabbed Xiao Han's tie and pulled him to bow his head, tiptoe (kiss Wen) to his lips.

With the touch of his lips, Xiao Han's lips were smeared with sporadic lipstick, which made him feel very sexual. Chu Xiang smiled satisfied: "Let's go, time is short, we have to do a lot of things."

The two of them bypassed Ye Chen and got on the car. Ye Chen was full of "a lot of things" they were about to do, and they were blocked by the school security guard who called for them any more they had to struggle. This is why Chu Xiang likes his classmates. These children are so pure and so cute!

The driver drove to the restaurant, Xiao Han sat down beside Chu Xiang solemnly, raising the baffle between the front and rear seats.

Chu Xiang turned his head and asked him knowingly, "What is this (gan gan)?"

Xiao Han met her gaze, there was a vague flame beating in her eyes, and her voice became a little muffled, "What does Miss Chu think?"

"Don't call me'Xiangxiang'?" Chu Xiang pulled his tie with a smile on his face, leaned over and pressed him on the back of the chair, and asked, "Mr. Xiao called me again." Xiangxiang', I like to listen."

Xiao Han looked at her, took out her mobile phone from her bag (touched Mo) and gave it to her, "Turn off."

Chu Xiang plugged his phone back and chuckled, "That won't work, if you don't call, I will go to work..."