72

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 72: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (46)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 72: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (46)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang is hotly searched for this matter because several business magazines have published the matter and received widespread attention. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la After knowing that Chu Xiang had tried her best, went out of the house, and then shined, everyone who saw the news marveled at her.

This is not just a celebrity level. Her image in people's minds has been detached from a celebrity. She has become a truly successful person and a genius young girl who cannot be underestimated. She is only 25 years old!

People who follow the entertainment industry have another understanding of this matter. They all know many classic remarks of Chu Xiang. One of them is what she said in the "Extraordinary Questions and Answers" when she first came back. Who makes her unhappy, she will Who is not happy. If scolding an "old witch" is too much, then she can be even more.

This "more excessive" is obviously an investment against Lin.

The director Li and the screenwriter and lead actor of "Tian Xuanzong" all paid attention to Chu Xiang's news. Several people thought at the same time that when Chu Xiang first came to the crew to shoot the first act, Director Li told Chu Xiang to find the feeling of being betrayed by her husband. Chu Xiang only said one sentence at the time: He is sorry for me, of course I will kill him.

At that time, they all thought that Chu Xiang was understanding the role, now it seems that she is really going to kill her ex-husband who is sorry for her!

Some virgins on the Internet spoke again, saying how much hatred and grievance? Isn't it a relationship problem? Why deal with other companies? It is also said that Chuxiang snakes and scorpion venomous women, with deep scheming and too heavy grievances, will repay so much. My mother didn't even know me after being given to me by Xiang fans!

If you want to live that kind of life in person, let's talk about it. If you want to beg for everything, you are willing to kneel. Where can the superiority educate others? Chu Xiang is the representative of the (qiang) female (sexual xing) in the new era. I don't know how many (female nu) people have been inspired. What do these things that stand and talk without backache know?

The higher Chu Xiang stands, the more confident, motivated and combative her fans are. The top-ranking position has been completely stabilized in less than a year after Chu Xiang's comeback. From then on, as long as Chu Xiang participates in the major rankings, Chu Xiang will always be number one. Even if she retreats to filming, the entertainment circle is full of her legends.

Lin's fall did not happen overnight, Zhou Ye was not anxious, set a trap after another, formulated a detailed long-term plan, implemented step by step, and continued to suppress Lin. As soon as he had time, he would fly abroad to play with Chu Xiang for a day, enjoying the enthusiasm and joy of his newlyweds. He didn't know how comfortable he was.

Lin Jiawei would not do it anymore. He seemed to have fallen into an abyss where he could not see his fingers, with no light in sight and no hope at all. Only then did he know that Zhou was even better than he knew (strong qiang), and Zhou Ye had been in charge of an entertainment company and it was not that he was incapable. Zhou Ye was just playing too hard. Fortunately, he still looked down on Zhou Ye and put Zhou Ye Ye treats him like a trouser brother.