34

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 34: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was laughed at by the whole network (8)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 34: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was laughed at by the whole network (8)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang swung several times in the valley. The staff put down the rope and let Chu Xiang land steadily on the speedboat in the lake. +++Mobile phone reading visit m.ck101.la

The staff asked her how she was feeling. Chu Xiang gave a thumbs up to the camera and said with a smile: "It's so cool! Isn't it a diving project next? Walk around and find Brother Liao."

The speedboat turned its head and drove quickly toward the shore. Chu Xiang took off his helmet, his shoulder-length slightly curly hair was blown by the wind, and his hair fluttered behind his head. A lot of people took screenshots of her look at this time, smiling and wanton (tuo), that is what everyone wants to be when they are worried!

When Chu Xiang reached the shore, Liao Ze took the initiative to pull her ashore, and exclaimed at her admiringly: "Sister Xiang, you are too good! Oh my God, it is really too good."

Chu Xiang said in surprise: "Brother Liao, I am younger than you."

Liao Ze shook his head and waved his hand, "I must call you Sister Xiang, you really opened my eyes today. To be honest, I thought at the beginning, the program crew was crazy, and I found a little girl like you in the sky. In the end, I found that you are super man. You have to accept this sentence from Sister Xiang."

Chu Xiang didn't care, she raised her hand and covered her forehead to look at Dong Bohao who was on the cable, "Brother Dong is only halfway away, let's go to the diving spot first? By the way, eat something to add some strength, I'm so tired."

Liao Ze nodded hurriedly, "Quickly leave here, I will never come again. I am so tired, although I have nothing (gan gan), you may not believe it, but I am really tired and paralyzed. ."

Chu Xiang smiled and walked to the car, and asked the staff for paper and pen, "Let's write a note to Brother Dong and tell him let's go first."

"What do you write?"

Chu Xiang wrote on the paper: Brother Dong worked hard, sometimes imagine that it is easier to be invincible. Let's go to the diving spot and wait for you~

There is also a careful note behind.

Liao Ze smiled and said, "This is good, this is good! I'm mad at him! Tell him to spoil us all day, and make him tired like an old cow. Let's go to the beach and enjoy the sunny beach."

"Let's go, let's go!" Chu Xiang posted the note to the most conspicuous place, put on his sunglasses and got on the car.

Not far from the diving spot, the two of them called a bunch of food and drink in the car. Liao Ze's face (color) finally returned to normal, and it seemed that they both really enjoyed the beach.

[Sorry, I laughed, this is the most sympathetic time since Dong Ge’s live broadcast, hahaha]

[How many times Dong Ge has tricked the guests, and today I finally got the iron plate. He thought he was the king, but he did not expect to become bronze in front of Chu Xiang. 】

[Chu Xiang is so funny, does she have any other variety shows? Want to see

[Xiangxiang is participating in a variety show for the first time, thank you for your love and love]