14

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 14: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (14)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 14: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (14)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Chu Xiang and Xiao Han arrived at Chen's Villa, most of the guests had arrived. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la Chen's banquet hall was staggered, the guests stood together and talked in twos and threes, everyone with the right smile on their faces.

The Ye family came one step ahead of them. Because Ye Chen joined the company, he also brought him this time. He also brought a female companion. Sun Jie took Ye Zhenhong and walked in front, Ye Chen and his female partner were behind. His female partner was wearing a pure white (color) dress. The hairstyle was princess-shaped black (color) curly hair. The hair was pinned with diamonds. Hairpin, looks like a simple little princess.

The Chen family greeted them, standing not far from the door, greeting them.

When someone saw Ye Chen's female partner, they curiously whispered, "Is that Chu Xiang? How did I hear that their two families have retired?"

"It seems... it's not Chu Xiang. I remember that Chu Xiang was not like this. But it's been a long time since I saw the daughter of the Chu family, and I can't remember it. Is it really Chu Xiang?"

A daughter from the same school as Chu Xiang heard that she took a few glances and sneered: "Where is Chu Xiang? It is clearly a combination of Chu Xiang and the little nanny."

Her (sexual xing) son is straight, and her family is no worse than the Ye family. She is not afraid of offending people, so she directly uses her mobile phone to open campus posts to show them, "Chu Xiang's aura is getting more and more (strong qiang) recently. What does it look like? It's this, Bai Xuewei, the nanny's daughter who Ye Chen cheated on. She looks like this gentle little Bailian all day long."

"Then Ye Chen, what is this (gan gan)? The female partner looks like Chu Xiang and looks exactly like Xiao Bailian. Does he mean that he likes both?"

"I think he has a brain disease, let alone him, Ge Ying. He is now called'dirty trash' in our school, and Chu Xiang is so disgusted that he doesn't even look at him."

"No, we don't know these things, we are quite interested, An Lan, please tell me more." Several young ladies gathered around An Lan. They are all in their teens or twenties. Interested in gossip.

At this time two people came in at the door, An Lan looked up and immediately smiled, "The master is here, look at it, this is the difference between the real product and the fake product, it is a queen fan, Ye Chen's dog eyes are definitely blurred."

Chu Xiang walked through the door holding Xiao Han's arm, and the guests first saw Chu Xiang, and then discovered that the person next to her was Xiao Han. This is incredible. There are people who can be even better with Xiao Han. It's not like Xiao Han's female companion. It makes people unable to look away.

Compared with the past, Chu Xiang's dress today is a major change in temperament. Many people who don't recognize Chu Xiang have already started to inquire with people around him. Who is such an outstanding woman?

Chu Xiang wears a sleeveless v-neck mermaid dress with a black (color) bottom and is covered with small diamonds. Her burgundy (color) hair was dyed and dyed black (color) once (sexual xing), straightened and draped down docilely, and the hair was hanging behind her ears, (exposed) out of bright (yan yan) generous Dazzling black diamond studs on the facial features and earlobes. She gave people a sense of cleanliness (gan gan), and she did not match the princess in the castle at all.