6

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 6: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (6)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 6: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (6)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang got in the car and put the book in the passenger seat, took a pair of red (color) flat shoes, put on sunglasses, and walked back in one go. +++Mobile reading visit the m.ck101.la school forum and some people are uploading her photos, discussing what happened today (fafa), disputes between handsome guys and beautiful women are always easy to attract attention, not to mention that it also involves Xueba, rich second Nowadays, most people will look at the gossip curiously, and then find that Chu Xiang is so handsome!

When Chu Xiang didn't know, she had already started to have a little fan.

Chu Xiang drove the car to the company and directly took the elevator in the underground parking lot to the top floor office. The secretary smiled and greeted her as soon as she saw her, "Miss Chu is out of school?"

Chu Xiang nodded, "Call me Chu Xiang in the future, I don't need to take special care of me when I work in the company."

"Okay, Chu Xiang. Fang Dong is in a meeting, which will end in about half an hour."

"Well, I see, thank you." Chu Xiang knows that it is impossible for employees to treat her as an ordinary person. This is normal. As long as they can get along with her and don't treat her as a lady, she will do it. Ask questions to learn more.

Chu Xiang has her own desk in Fang Qing's office, which is specially made by Fang Qing, which is large and comfortable. She put away the borrowed books, found the company's development history, understood the development history of Chu and Fang in detail, and understood how many projects the two companies had done from the establishment to the merger, and then transferred the corresponding project information to understand the project Be specific (fuck cao).

She has a great sense of consciousness (strong qiang). She doesn't feel tired at all to read these materials. She reads it quickly. She remembers the key points clearly. She doesn't even need to take notes. Everything is in her mind.

Half an hour later, Fang Qing returned to work after the meeting. Chu Dongqi followed her. The two of them entered the door and were still discussing the new project. They all laughed when they saw Chu Xiang and went to see her in front of her. )what.

Chu Dongqi glanced at the information on the computer and asked with a smile, "Is it boring to look at these?"

Chu Xiang shook his head, "It's not boring, I find it very interesting. I can also know the various smart decisions made by Grandpa and Grandpa. Mom and Dad, have you finished the meeting? Sit down and rest for a while. I'll make tea for you."

Fang Qing stopped her, "No, the secretary will soak."

"I'm making love tea for you. Wait for me." Chu Xiang asked them to sit on the sofa, ran to the secretary and took over the tea making.

The original owner has learned to make tea, (inserting cha) flowers, painting, and calligraphy because of her interest, but she has never had the opportunity to show it to others, and naturally no one knows her level. Chu Xiang has lived in the realm of cultivation for so long, and other than that, people here can't compare to making tea.

She made two cups of tea to relieve fatigue, and made a cup of (Milk Nai) tea for herself and brought them back together. I heard Chu Dongqi and Fang Qing say, "I will go on a business trip tomorrow to talk about the overseas project. When I come back in about three days, I will leave it to you from the Xiao family."