50

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 50: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (24)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 50: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (24)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Neither the crew nor Chu Xiang responded. Chu Xiang only sent a photo without makeup and said to Xiang fans: [See you soon~]

Chu Xiang has been conditioning for so long, his appearance is really good, and the close-up selfies of his face are also beautiful. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la fans have returned to the base camp to lick the screen, hammering Chu Xiang's beauty.

This is really nothing to say, only a few sunspots will open their eyes and talk nonsense, saying that they can't get the beauty of Chu Xiang. Most people, including passers-by, think that maybe Xuan Ruo's character (color) came to Chu Xiang simply because she is beautiful enough?

Looking at it this way, Chu Xiang's appearance in the (Kill sha) green photo looks really good as a witch. The makeup is quite different from the silly white sweet image of the past. The arches of the eyebrows and the tails of the eyes are just right, giving Chu Xiang a sweet face. Be sharp. Long black hair like a waterfall, red (color) embroidered dress with dark patterns, and a little red (color) flower tint on the eyebrows, all reveal an evil spirit.

Just look at the photo, she is really a demon image! Some passers-by who prefer to look at faces silently changed their minds.

[Chu Xiang's face is convinced. If you want to say that the first beauty in the devil world, I think Chu Xiang can. 】

[Actually, Chu Xiang's role (color) is only the female third, and there may not be so many scenes. This drama has always been said to be well-produced. Then the director will definitely not destroy the Great Wall by himself. Don't (fuck cao). 】

[Maybe the director sees Chu Xiang's bad acting skills and weakens the villain's role. Her later additions will definitely not affect the whole show. Don't think too much, wait to watch the show. 】

Of course, some book fans and Heizi said: "I won't watch if there is Chu Xiang, who will look at the grandson. 】

But the program crew will not be threatened by this. Director Li knows Chu Xiang's acting skills well, so the program crew is not impatient at all, and is as stable as Taishan without saying a word. But the screenwriter posted a blog to appease the fans, saying that they would never be disappointed.

However, book fans do not necessarily fan the author. Sometimes they feel that the author does not care about his own book for money, and it has little effect on comfort. This matter has been raging for two days.

However, Xiangfan has returned to the base camp a long time ago and will no longer end. A lot of comments from the book fans and Heizi's brainlessness make them a bit aggressive. This matter was so irresistible, it also gave Chu Xiang a lot of face powder.

After Chu Xiang took a two-day rest, Uncle Dong called her to the company for a meeting to discuss her next job. Entrusted by Uncle Dong, the acting teacher specially went to the set to see Chu Xiang acting. He came back and praised Chu Xiang very much, but still thinks that Chu Xiang has performed exceptionally this time. He improved every time in class, but he still couldn't reach it so well.

Then the next script should be carefully considered. With a good start, every future work should use its strengths and avoid its weaknesses, so that it can develop in a better direction.