30

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 30: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (4)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 30: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Dong Shu and Chu Xiang met and chatted for a while, and they had a good time and signed the contract directly. +++Kartino novel website www.ck101.la Dongshu is a very mobile person. Seeing that the time is still early, he asked Chu Xiang if he would hold a small meeting to make a comeback plan.

He was a little worried that Chu Xiang would not be able to keep up with his pace after he quit the entertainment industry for a year, and explained: "My (sexual xing) style is to do everything in the first place, the sooner the better without delay. Maybe I will give you later There will be more work to be followed. After all, this will enable you to become popular at the fastest speed. If you are not used to it or have any ideas, you can tell me, I will consider your rhythm."

Chu Xiang (Lu) showed an expression of eagerness and said with a smile: "I like this rhythm very much. Now my most is time. I can't wait to do something. Then we have a meeting now?"

"Okay, I'll call someone over." Uncle Dong laughed and pressed the inside line to let the assistant call someone.

The head of the company's operations department, public relations department, vocal music teacher, dance teacher, performance teacher, body teacher, fitness coach and nutritionist came here.

Everyone was sitting around a table, and Uncle Dong sat in the first place, first introduced everyone to each other, and then said with a smile: "Today's meeting is mainly to let everyone know about Chu Xiang and decide on the most suitable comeback. Plan. Everyone knows that Chu Xiang is very hot in the past two days. It is best not to miss this traffic and immediately appear in the audience's field of vision, circle a wave of passersby fans, and let Chu Xiang's former fans know that she is back.

Then, Chuxiang, you can show your strength now and let a few teachers evaluate it. We will know ourselves and our opponents. "

"Okay." Without saying a word, Chu Xiang got up and stood on the clearing, singing and dancing the most popular song of the original owner.

Chu Xiang performed seriously, and the few people at the conference table looked at it seriously, but their expressions were not very good.

After listening to her sing, the vocal teacher lit the notebook with a pen and muttered: "The tone (color) is very good, and the musical feel is also very good, but I can hear that I have neglected the practice, and the ventilation and high pitch are slightly worse. I suggest that for now Don't come back by singing, because everyone will compare it with the past when Chu Xiang was at the peak. It will disappoint. But don't worry, this can be practiced."

The dance teacher said euphemistically: "Chu Xiang's dance skills are good, but now the muscles are a little harder, and the movements are not so good. It takes time to contact. Before I practice, I suggest not to show the dance."

Chu Xiang nodded and wiped the thin sweat on his forehead, "The two teachers are right, and I feel a little strenuous. My current (shen) physical fitness is not as good as a year ago, and I still need to recuperate. Strengthen (strong qiang) practice. I am not afraid of hardship. The two teachers can make a relatively high (strong qiang) practice plan for me. I hope to return to my heyday strength as soon as possible."