54

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 54: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (28)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 54: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman ridiculed by the whole network (28)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Before Chu Xiang's birthday arrived, the Reuters photos of her variety show were posted online. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

When she recorded "Super Burning Star", because there were a lot of outdoor activities, she often ran on the street to do tasks. Many fans and passersby could see her, and Reuters photos were exposed.

Chu Xiang never puts on makeup because he often sweats profusely in this variety show. When the other mc took a recent photo of her, they exclaimed on the spot.

"This looks too (strong qiang), right? It's better than the cow (milk Nai) advertisement!"

Some fans actually shouted at Chu Xiang’s back: "Chu Xiang, is your skin getting better after drinking Chinese medicine?"

Chu Xiang turned around and smiled at her, "The secret recipe is not suitable for everyone. I sold it to the cosmetics company. When they launch a series of cosmetics, I will tell you."

Fans didn't expect her to respond, nodding excitedly and shouting: "I love you so much, I will definitely buy it!"

Then there were shouts of "I also buy" and "I also buy" around. Suddenly the scene seemed to have become a fan meeting of Chu Xiang, but her fans may only be one-tenth.

Chu Xiang smiled and waved to them, turned around and ran away quickly to continue the task. Fans who took photos and videos of her immediately posted them online.

Chu Xiang once again made hot searches based on her appearance, and netizens once again focused on her skin that can be broken. This time Heizi thought about Hei Chuxiang and couldn't continue to talk about filters. He didn't watch "Super Burning Star" after all Chu Xiang was brushed, saying that Chu Xiang was not as good as Lin Ling.

Xiang Fan hurriedly ended the control commentary, saying that Lin Ling was great, and Xiang Xiang would learn from Lin Ling and shoot well.

A hot search for facial value can't come out even if someone is black. Just like someone said: "I can't get Chu Xiang's face by myself? I never think she looks good. 】

A bunch of people will reply to him soon below.

【You are a person, of course you are a person, how godly you are, you are the best! 】

[Your eyes are fire-eyed and golden, different from what others see, who can be the same as you? 】

[The earth can't hold you anymore, please hurry up to the sky. 】

This time Chu Xiang was called a 360-degree beauty without blind spots by the entire network. Netizens also listed well-known beauty celebrities in the past two decades and released their beautiful pictures at their peak, but unexpectedly found that none of them could beat Chu Xiang. Chu Xiang defeated everyone in a hot search!

Many netizens said that they want to watch "Super Burning Star". With Chu Xiang's face and Chu Xiang's desperate effort in the Reuters video, it feels good. Wasn't the live broadcast shot by Chu Xiang very good-looking, and the sense of variety is bursting.