27 Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman mocked by the whole network (1)

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 27: Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman mocked by the whole network (1)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 27: Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman mocked by the whole network (1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Chu Xiang entered the New World, the original owner swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills to kill himself. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la Although she didn't wake up in the hospital this time, she was sent to the hospital after waking up.

A lawyer stood in front of Chu Xiang’s bed, handed her a divorce agreement, and said nonchalantly: “Miss Chu, I am President Lin’s lawyer. He hopes that you will sign this agreement. It's no good for you. Please don't make any more radical actions and make unnecessary news. Mrs. Lin is very dissatisfied with this matter."

Chu Xiang's stomach is uncomfortable and his mood is also very bad. He looked at him coldly and said, "I don't need you to teach me how to do things, go out."

The lawyer did not move, "Miss Chu..."

"Call the security guard over to deal with the people in my ward." Chu Xiang directly rang the nurse and closed his eyes and concentrated on gathering spiritual energy, and stopped talking to the lawyer whose face (color) changed.

The lawyer is a decent person. Of course, he can't wait for the security to rush him, put down the divorce agreement and leave. However, when he left, he still left a word in response, "I hope that Miss Chu will consider it seriously. It really annoys President Lin. It is not something that Miss Chu can afford."

Mr. Lin and the old lady are no different from the ants in Chu Xiang's consciousness, but now this body is hers, and they make her uncomfortable, but she remembers them all.

The world is still thin and unable to practice. Of course, her techniques can't be used. She can only absorb a little spiritual energy to nourish the stomach and make herself feel better. Reiki still works better than medicine. Soon, her brows are relaxed, and she is in the mood to understand the memory of the original owner.

The original owner was also called Chu Xiang, and his appearance was very good. He was two-thirds like Chu Xiang. This coincidence was purely because the soul was better integrated, but Chu Xiang felt quite comfortable.

The original owner was originally a top idol star, youthful and beautiful, and attracted countless fans. Although her acting skills are a bit poor, she can also see her progress and a promising future in a few TV series. When the original owner was the most popular, he couldn't hold back the passionate pursuit of Lin Jiawei, the president of Lin's family, and fell in love with him and married with lightning.

As soon as the news of the marriage came out, the original owner had a large number of fans who questioned her for worshiping money and being close to the rich, and accused her of betraying everyone's expectations of her. Although the original owner was hit, she also knew that this was the consequence she had to bear. But immediately after Lin Jiawei's (奶Nai)(奶Nai) Mrs. Lin let her quit the entertainment circle, suspecting that she was messy in the big dyeing tank and could not get on the table.

The original owner fought hard, but because Lin Jiawei really loved Lin Jiawei, and Lin Jiawei was raised by (奶Nai)(奶Nai), she finally chose to compromise and quickly faded out of sight.

After all, she used to be a top traffic, after she quit, she was still followed by the media and was often photographed and reported. When she laughed, she was said to please the rich by showing off her laughter. When she was expressionless, she said she was scolded by the rich and without dignity. Just because she was a actress married into a wealthy family, in the eyes of many people, she is a humble and poor creature without dignity.