62

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 62: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (36)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 62: [1 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (36)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhou Ye ignored those remarks about Chuxiang's investment. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la is in the entertainment circle, and it is more or less said that it cannot be forbidden. This time he used the Guanguan system to exert pressure because the influence was too bad, and he didn't want Chu Xiang to be covered with a layer of dirty black material. Some passers-by do not ask for thorough understanding, just glance at it and take it as true, which has a great influence on Chu Xiang's popularity.

But investing in such trivial things is fine. If you don't let anyone say anything that is not good, you have to praise Chu Xiang, it will only make everyone's impression of Chu Xiang worse, and it will not help her career.

The first female dared to break the news at this time because she understood the situation in the entertainment industry. She was indeed right. Many people ridiculed Chu Xiang's investment loss, and passers-by also persuaded Chu Xiang to keep her feet on the ground and not toss.

However, what she didn't expect was that Zhou Ye also asked the hacker to check the person who broke the news and found her identity clearly.

Now that "Deep Palace" is still being filmed, Zhou Ye didn't move, and only told Chu Xiang to be careful about the female one. Xiao Tao was there at the time, covering her mouth with a smile and said, "Sister Xiang had seen her through a long time ago, and she deliberately let her know. It's hard for her to go around such a big circle and look for so many photos to pretend to be a black fan."

Chu Xiang read the book and said casually: "I have arranged the investment myself, don't worry."

Zhou Ye looked at Chu Xiang deeply, with pride in his smile, "I know you will not be bullied, you can always surprise me."

Just as Zhou Ye had endless tricks to make Chu Xiang happy, Chu Xiang always made him discover his amazing (yanyan) ability. Chu Xiang will keep him by his side because it is particularly interesting to be with him, and he is more and more attracted to Chu Xiang because of the surprises again and again.

There are so many women in the world, but there is only one Chu Xiang, and only Chu Xiang can coax him to lower himself willingly.

Xiao Tao walked away quietly, leaving room for two people who were obviously starting to heat up.

Within two days, the s family held a new product launch conference and invited Chu Xiang, a special partner, to attend.

Chu Xiang wore a red (color) shaved shoulders dress, smiled and walked onto the stage to shake hands with Jensen, showing her good figure and the delicate skin of Sai Xue. The two were seated in the middle, and the reporters realized that the place without a brand name was actually reserved for Chu Xiang. She is a spokesperson, what does it mean to sit in the c position at the new product launch?

At this time, the staff put a brand in front of Chu Xiang, and all the reporters clearly saw that it read "Investor &Business Advisor & Spokesperson•Chu Xiang".

? ? ?

If there is a later stage, all reporters must be full of question marks. At the beginning of the conference, Jensen smiled and introduced the characteristics (colors) of the cosmeceuticals series, and displayed various laboratory data of the cosmeceuticals series with ppt, as well as the advantages of the cosmeceuticals series.