23

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 23: [2 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (23)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 23: [2 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (23)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The bidding company was instructed by the higher authorities to know that the policy will change. This time, the seemingly ordinary project will become a super project only after the policy is announced. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la Due to the special circumstances, in order to ensure fairness and justice, the tendering company temporarily notified the bidders to open, sing and evaluate the bids on the spot on this day, and issue the winning and losing bids on the same day. Notice. The winning bidder shall then sign the project contract with the tenderer within three days.

A total of six companies participated in the bidding. Chu Xiang sat next to Xiao Han and listened to Xiao Han to explain to her the unexpected events that might be encountered in the bidding. She was exposed to these for the first time and gained a lot from Xiao Han.

The two of them spoke in a low voice, head to head, Ye Chen only felt that they were very close when he saw it from behind, and his heart was like being bitten by countless ants, and it was very uncomfortable.

The bidding company has filed with relevant departments in advance, and the process of reviewing, singing and opening bids is completed quickly. After confirming the correctness with all parties, the bid evaluation committee began to evaluate the bid, and all the people from each company went to the nearby restaurant for lunch.

Ye Zhenhong felt that something was wrong. This not only temporarily advanced the bid opening time, but also seemed to be extremely rigorous. Given the importance of this project, this should not be the case.

He tried to ask someone from the bidding company, who knew they were tight-lipped about it, and only asked him to wait patiently for the result of the bid. He called the other shareholders of the company and told them to find out what was wrong with the project no matter what method they used.

It took an hour before someone murmured a little bit about the possibility of changes in the project and the profit would double.

Ye Zhenhong instantly understood why Xiao Han had to (insert cha) to help the Chu family grab the bid. Not only to help Chu Xiang vent his anger, but also because he knew the internal news in advance and knew that this project was promising.

Ye Zhenhong's heart kept sinking, and he made a few more calls to the company, got up and went to find someone from the tendering company.

Ye Zhenhong and Ye's other shareholders worked together, but it was still useless. As time passed, he could only watch the tendering company hand over the bid winning notice to Chu Xiang on the spot.

The heads of the companies all stepped forward and shook hands with Chu Xiang. They had never thought of being stable, and they didn't have much regret if they failed.

Only Ye Zhenhong, after knowing the inside story, his heart was bleeding! He kept his smile and said congratulations to Chu Xiang and Xiao Han, and strode away without looking back, and slapped Ye Chen severely when he got into the car!

"The time you caused Chu Xiang to enter the hospital, you made Ye's lose more than one billion yuan in profits. This time you provoke her to grab our bid, and the fat (rou rou) we have been staring at for so long has fallen into the mouth. Shi has become a big joke!"