8

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 8: Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (8)

The girl didn't expect Chu Xiang to ask her this, and said in embarrassment: "Chu Xiang! You don't pretend to be here. I'm in a dormitory with you. Don't you know me?!"

"I have never lived in a dormitory, why do I know you?" Chu Xiang looked at her twice, and found her identity from memory, "I remember, you are Ye Chen's suitor, right? I remember you gave He has sent love letters six times, and he throws them into the trash can every time. You cry and say you die and never give up. +++Cartino novel website www.ck101.la you now..."

She looked at Bai Xuewei next to her, and said clearly: "It turns out that I have learned the secret, and plan to go the way Bai Xuewei walked before."

The girl panicked for a moment, and no one saw her sending a love letter to Ye Chen. How could Chu Xiang know? Did Ye Chen tell Chu Xiang even this kind of thing?

Bai Xuewei looked at her incredulously, her face (color) changed slightly.

The girl took Bai Xuewei's hand and explained, "There is no such thing, Weiwei, don't believe her!" After she finished speaking, she stared at Chu Xiang, "Chu Xiang, don't instigate discord, what evidence do you have?"

Chu Xiang looked at her with arms around her (chest xiong), "Why am I looking for evidence? You are so strange, your favorite male **** cheated, shouldn't you be disillusioned and call him a scumbag? How come I am here to gloat You want to learn from Bai Xuewei, remember to learn how she pretends to be innocent and retreat. You jump out like this to remind everyone that Bai Xuewei is a junior, it is useless, it will only make Ye Chen hate you. Also, not Ye Chen dumped me because I think he is dirty. This kind of garbage is not good for me, but it is good for Bai Xuewei. I am in a hurry and I have no time to chat with you."

Chu Xiang walked around them, walked two steps, then stopped and looked back at her, "What did you just say? Breakup fee? I ask if Ye Chen can afford my breakup fee. He can only take his name. The small apartment is just for Bai Xuewei to live in. Bai Xuewei remembers to work hard to change the apartment to your name, and beware of the lack of wealth."

Chu Xiang thought of the original owner’s sadness and pain, and looked at Bai Xuewei with a chuckle, "Speaking of which, I originally planned to give you a house in Dijingyuan when you graduate from college, but now your mother is no longer my servant. , You are no longer my little sister, and this house is fine. I will sell it and donate the money to charity if I am going to give it to you. Today you have delayed me so long, waiting for the school to discipline Well, remember not to get in front of me in the future."

As soon as Chu Xiang's voice fell, the mobile phone in her hand rang. She picked up and heard Liang Tezhu asking her where she was, looked at the watch and said, "I will be there in 20 minutes, and I won’t let Mr. Xiao wait. Liang Tezhu, you and my mother slow down and ask the driver not to drive fast. ."

Chu Xiang strode out of the classroom as he spoke, leaving a classroom of students in silence.

A boy took the lead and said, "Dijingyuan, the day before yesterday, I had nothing to do and looked at the door of the agency. The second-hand house was 80,000 square meters. There is no house less than 100 square meters in that community. So Chu Xiang was supposed to give it to Bai Xuewei’s 8 million house? Now she is going to donate these 8 million?"

"It seems, seems to be... maybe it's bigger than 100 square meters, it might cost 10 million... Chu Xiang is so rich?"

The girl who was stunned by Chu Xiang couldn't help but said: "She said you just believe it? We don't know if she has a house or will donate it. Didn't she just say it with a mouth?"