51

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 51: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (25)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 51: [2 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (25)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After earnestly consulting a nutritionist, Uncle Dong ordered two TV dramas, two variety shows and an endorsement for Chu Xiang. +++ Catino Novel Network www.ck101.la

The endorsement is a high-end cow (Milk Nai) with a high national popularity, and Chu Xiang knows that this is using Dongshu's contacts. In fact, which of her announcements was not because of Uncle Dong? Uncle Dong didn't know how much favor he used for her.

After the meeting, she stopped Uncle Dong and said sincerely, "Thank you Uncle Dong."

Uncle Dong closed the laptop and smiled at her, "If you want to thank me, just (gan gan), don't let me down. It's all up to you whether I retire, whether it's the scenery or the downfall."

Chu Xiang said without hesitation: "I will only make you proud."

Uncle Dong shook his head and laughed when he heard her crazy words, and clicked on her with his index finger, "You, you can talk at home. Don't talk like that when you go outside. Many people are staring at your braid."

He said earnestly, "Actually, I don't rely on my old face to get these resources. If you can't, people won't make fun of the work.

Like this cow (Milk Nai) endorsement, I sent them a video of you dancing in the practice room without makeup. It is only if you meet the requirements. You have to meet with the other party before you can sign.

Therefore, in the entertainment industry, the network is the most unreliable thing. If it is good, it can be the icing on the cake. If it is bad, there may not be someone who will give it away. You have to work hard. "

Chu Xiang's eyes were full of self-confidence, "Don't worry, Uncle Dong, I will definitely not shame you."

The door of the conference room was opened, Zhou Ye leaned in from the outside and saw Chu Xiang's eyes lit up, "You finished the meeting? How is it?"

"Two dramas, two variety shows, and one endorsement have been set. The ones we have screened together are very suitable for me." Chu Xiang looked down and saw a big bag in his hand, full of spicy noodles, instant noodles, Snacks such as beef banjin, raised his eyebrows, "Zhou, are you?"

Zhou Ye lifted up the bag and asked with a smile, "Watching TV together for a while? Uncle Dong, are you tired of talking for so long? Come to my office for a while."

Uncle Dong looked at him, looked at Chu Xiang again, got up with the notebook and the cup very pretentiously, and cleared his throat and said, "I have to call to confirm that I have the resources. Don't be intercepted when the iron is hot. You play."

Zhou Ye let the door open, patted Dong Shu on the shoulder when he walked over, and winked at him with his back to Chu Xiang, "Uncle Dong has worked hard, I will give you a bonus at the end of the month!"

Uncle Dong couldn't laugh or cry. If he hadn't gotten through with Chu Xiang earlier, how could he leave Chu Xiang at ease? But thinking that these two people might not be trapped, he just left.

Anyway, I had a hunch that Chu Xiang would not be the one who got stuck.

Zhou Ye walked into the door and put the bag on the table to show Chu Xiang, "I bought a lot of snacks. They are all artifacts for watching TV. Do you want to come? You still don’t understand the work you talked about today? What kind of love is that? Variety show, look at similar shows?"