49

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 49: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (23)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 49: [3 more] Dressed as a wealthy abandoned woman who was ridiculed by the whole network (23)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chu Xiang adapted very well in the crew. The most important thing was that she played the role of Xuan Ruo, which was even better than the female number three who had left before. +++ Catino novel website www.ck101.la, everyone can accept her naturally, and will be happy to release kindness. After all, she played well, (killing sha) was green fast, and everyone of them could finish work earlier.

Back to the hotel to rest in the evening, Chu Xiang still boiled the soup and soaked in the medicinal bath as usual. The scene, the assistant director, and the screenwriter who came to her to talk about the matter one after another all smelled a strong smell of medicine, and the news of her drinking soup medicine spread.

The screenwriter just checked all her recent news, and when she came to see her for the second time, she asked curiously: "Chu Xiang, the Chinese medicine you get is really for beauty and beauty?"

Chu Xiang nodded, "Really, the skin condition was not very good before, since I have come back, I want to take good care of it."

The screenwriter looked at her smooth and delicate skin and exclaimed: "Your skin is not good? This has been blown and it can be broken, OK?"

Chu Xiang (touching Mo) touched his face, "It's too early to break through the bomb. Before, my skin was rough, and the dullness was not obvious. It is different from now. It has been conditioning for more than half a month. Come here."

The screenwriter opened his eyes slightly and couldn't say: "This medicine is so easy to use? How much does it cost?"

"The daily dosage is about 10,000 yuan. At first it was cheaper. Now if you want better, you can only use high-grade medicinal materials.

The screenwriter fainted as soon as I heard it, "I still want to ask you for a formula. Forget it if it is so expensive. I can't afford it. Let's talk about your role (color). I think you played well. It is completely possible to express Xuanruo’s emotional change. Then I think Xuanruo should be acted more deeply, so that the audience will have more memory and will like this role (color) more. Although Xuanruo is a villain, but In my heart, I am a very charming villain. I did not write about her charm, but you came to the show, so I hope we can discuss it together and present the audience with the best Xuanruo."

"Then what direction do you want to change? Tell me, and I will mention my thoughts." Chu Xiang leaned on the sofa, gathering spiritual energy to nourish his body while listening to the screenwriter.

The screenwriter really likes Xuan Ruo's role (color), and Chu Xiang feels very lucky, because she met a crew who strives for excellence in the first role (color) she took.

The screenwriter couldn't stop talking about the script. If Chu Xiang hadn't stopped her, she would have liked to use all the good sections she could think of on Xuan Ruo. However, some of them were just beautiful fantasies by the screenwriters, which were not in line with the true psychology of Moxiu, so they were all rejected by Chu Xiang.

The script polished in this way is even better. The last modified Xuan Ruo is not just a villain, but a poor person who can make people feel distressed. But she doesn't need anyone to be pitiful, because she will do everything she wants to do, even if she fails in the end, she has no regrets.