20

FR 

MTLNovel

Home » Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder RVTICF » Chapter 20: [4 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (20)

Retired Villainess Transmigrates into a Cannon Fodder Chapter 20: [4 more] Fiance fell in love with the nanny's daughter (20)

"PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Members of the student union led another business into the room. +++ Mobile reading tour m.ck101.la Some students inquired about the new company-Oriental Group.

The students all looked at Chu Xiang. Isn't the eastern group the company of Chu Xiang's family? !

Chu Xiang wore a professional suit, with long curly hair tied in a low ponytail behind his head, and high heels walking past the eastern employees, giving people a very (gan) feeling. Especially in the stadium filled with young people and young students, she was obviously their classmate, but she seemed different from them, she ran to the end and went to the next match.

The classmates watched as Chu Xiang walked over to the seat and sat down. Dongfang employees put up the Dongfang Group logo poster behind her. The swear words on it said that the Dongfang Group wanted to recruit 100 interns at their school and the treatment was favorable.

What type of business is Oriental Group? It was a very large company several times larger than the Lisheng (Qiangqiang) group they had just mentioned, they never recruited interns, and they never thought they could enter the East for internships!

Many students have flocked to recruiting positions in the Eastern Group. Chu Xiang's classmate rushed to the front and asked in embarrassment, "Chu Xiang, are you in charge of recruiting? Did you let the East Group come to our school to recruit interns?"

Chu Xiang smiled at him, "I'll let it go. I want to form my own team and cultivate and absorb fresh blood. The quality of teaching in our school is very high, and many students have great potential, so the first thing I thought about was Our school. But this time it's only recruiting summer interns. I have appointed different positions to train interns. If you're interested, you can sign up. "

"Thank you Chu Xiang, this opportunity is great!"

"I want to register, I want to be part of the Chuxiang team!"

"I also signed up, I hope I can succeed, these positions will certainly learn a lot."

"I'm so touched! I love Chu Xiang's style (sexual xing)!"

Chu Xiang got along well with his classmates during this time. Especially these classmates love to help him. They made fun of Ye Chen and Bai Xuewei in various ways. They nailed the two to the pole of shame in the forum and warned them at school. Not having been allowed to approach her, she took the initiative to help and supervise her, making her very comfortable.

Chu Xiang therefore offered them this opportunity. The people who make her happy are always good. Of course, they still have to compete for positions.

A total of four employees from the Eastern Group came to deal with classmate registration matters and the pre-exam. Chu Xiang carried out the re-examination audit for the students who passed the preliminary examination on the spot. After passing the exam, they will directly issue temporary badges and entrance materials.

Although Chu Xiang always had a slight smile on his face at work, it was completely different from what he had said before: just like a business leader, online students consciously turned down the volume when speaking. .